Travel Money Card for Under 18s ?

edited 31 May 2010 at 10:01PM in Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning
1 reply 3.2K views
motherbearmotherbear Forumite
1.4K Posts
Part of the Furniture
Anyone know where I could get a money travel card for a 17 year-old? Most places the age is 18 and I can't seem to find anywhere that does an under 18s one.

Cheers :money:
Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it ....... just pee on it and walk away.


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals