Tenerife playa de las americas?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning
4 replies 808 views
chris3349chris3349 Forumite
703 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning
Going here very soon for the first time does any body have any tips, advice, places to go, things to do, good bars with entertainment or music, good websites with info etc.

also we are flying with ryanair for the first time what is the procedure at the airport with boarding cards printed eg do you give them your suitcases first etc.

we normaly do a boat trip, jeep trip, night out with meal and this time we want to see loro park. does any body know rough prices (seen a few online are these the same as there?) or new trip ideas water sports are a no with my partner. We do enjoy trips etc

thanks for any help
If ive helped click thanks it will make me smile :D

Replies

• redmalcredmalc Forumite
    1.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Chris,PDLA is a very big resort it depends where about you are staying,Adeje area or Los Christianos end or if you are a young and wanting the very lively area known as Veronicas.Please supply more info.
  • cubegamecubegame Forumite
    2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hire a car and get out of there. Although an ok place to stay, Tenerife is far too beautiful an island to spend more than the absolute minimum in PDLA.
  • chris3349chris3349 Forumite
    703 Posts
    redmalc wrote: »
    Hi Chris,PDLA is a very big resort it depends where about you are staying,Adeje area or Los Christianos end or if you are a young and wanting the very lively area known as Veronicas.Please supply more info.

Catalonia Oro Negro Is the hotel we like late night bars out till 12-1am etc not really night clubbing type now like bars with shows etc but also bars with good music and nice frendly staff. Also need a good bar to watch the england game
  • chris3349chris3349 Forumite
    703 Posts
    cubegame wrote: »
    Hire a car and get out of there. Although an ok place to stay, Tenerife is far too beautiful an island to spend more than the absolute minimum in PDLA.

Thanks good idea will look into this
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Card providers to reserve up to £100

When you pay at supermarket fuel pumps

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs