2 free tickets concert Basingstoke 7.45pm TONIGHT

V. last minute but I have 2 tickets to see Abdullah Ibrahim and his band Ekaya at The Anvil in Basingstoke tonight which I won in a competition. The performance starts at 7.45pm. I can't go. If u want them,pm me ASAP.

He won best South African musician last year I think.

Comments

• fantasia322
    fantasia322 Posts: 1,373 Forumite
    V. last minute but I have 2 tickets to see Abdullah Ibrahim and his band Ekaya at The Anvil in Basingstoke tonight which I won in a competition. The performance starts at 7.45pm. I can't go. If u want them,pm me ASAP.

Its nice of you to offer but its actually against forum rules to exchange details even by PM. Not trying to be a killjoy or deprive anyone. but its no allowed.
  • cupcakelady
    cupcakelady Posts: 258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Oh, I didn't know that, ta.
  • roh999
    roh999 Posts: 2,264 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 31 March 2010 at 9:02PM
    Its nice of you to offer but its actually against forum rules to exchange details even by PM. Not trying to be a killjoy or deprive anyone. but its no allowed.

but you didnt really need to say anything did you,she was just trying to help someone,but you couldnt resist pointing out rules!!!just out of curiousity would she have been arrested had she been caught!:beer:and you are trying to be a killjoy or youd have kept it shut!
    Im known as the 'Fixer' if you have a problem,come to me and i can fix it for you.
  • Gosia
    Gosia Posts: 579 Forumite
    First Anniversary

Hi Cupcakes

Thanks for your kind offer. If I lived closer to Basingstoke I would have gladly taken you up on that offer.

Also it wouldn't be the first time either that I managed to get free events tickets through some kind soul on MSE. Keep up the good work and let's hope that some of that karma works magic for you and that you win something fantastic.:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure