Mis-sold Product from Dot Chrome company - Please help!!

Johnnyb_2Johnnyb_2 Forumite
14 Posts
Hi, hope someone can help me??

Back in September I had a call from a company called Dot Chrome advising that they could ensure my company jet-villas will appear on the 1st page of google ads- I gave them my credit card details and believe at the time paid GBP 50.00

They have my email details and home address details

I've not heard anything from them until i had an email in February to advise i was behind on 2 months payments

I didn't know at the time I was signing (verbally) into an agreement where I had to pay monthly installments. If I was then why didnt they ask for my direct debit details in September to ensure monthly payment

I've emailed them to see I don't remember any of the above, I didn't recieive any reminder emails in Novemeber or December etc

I've now received a threatening letter from 'premium credit' to advise they're taking further action and the letter says I've ignored previous letters - the amount they want is £465 for a product I thought was a one off payment in September

From the company dot chrome, I've had no stats sent to me on the performance of jet-villas in September, October, November or December

What do i need to do?? I've never missed a payment on anything and I have a clean credit file... Am happy to contact solicitor or any company to put this right

Please help!!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Lloyds Bank wrongly declares customer dead

Account was closed due to a misreading

MSE News

Cheap home insurance

Grab 100+ buildings insurance quotes & cashback

MSE Guides

£12 for 1L Baileys

Available at Tesco, Morrisons & Asda

MSE Deals