Update on Unicom Saga

Options
Hello
I posted here in March/April & May about a problem my daughter was having with Unicom refusing to accept they had mis-sold and refusing to acknowledge her complaint.
She sent full details to Otelo and has just received a 'Provisional Decision' for her perusal. From the content of this it is clear that Otelo have failed to comprehend the issues she raised and have ignored what she feels are highly pertinent facts, they quote a lot from Unicom 'records' which are half truths and outright lies. Otelo agree that daughter was not told about cancellation fee yet still recommend she pay's it if she does to move to another Telecoms Supplier. The initial Tape recording is not available yet Otelo accept Unicoms version of what was said.
IMHO they are a complete and utter waste of time and public money given that they are incapable of comprehending what is obvious mis-selling and dishonest practice. A Barrister friend has read the entire saga and agrees that this company have mis-sold & mis-represented from the outset, his advice is to have her day in Court and decline to accept the Otelo recommendation.
Anyway I got a lot of helpful advice from many users of this forum so just wanted to say Thank's and to add the following link to a site I have found with quite a few other dis-satisfied Unicom Customers going through the same problems as my daughter. Personally Clive is my favourite contributer.

http://forums.vnunet.com/forum.jsp?forum=2&thread=84891
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;and listen to others,even to the dull and ignorant,they too have their story. Avoid loud and agressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure