🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Recommend an 'asthetically' pleasing 9.5kw electric shower please!

Options
As above please all!

Renovating our bathroom at present and will be using a light stone coloured slate on the walls. In need of an electric shower, as said 9.5kw that will look good on this coloured wall under £150.

Your help is needed for an order I need to make ASAP! Thanks guys/girls :):o

Comments

• angelavdavis
    angelavdavis Posts: 4,714 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    edited 8 January 2010 at 3:26AM
    Options
    I purchased the Aqualisa Quartz electric shower in chrome (although I got the 10.5Kw, there is a 9.5Kw model too) from Paramount bathrooms for about £150 inc vat last year. It was easy to fit and looks good. They also do a darker, graphite finish which is nice but more expensive. They do charge delivery of about £7+vat but I found them the cheapest I could find at the time for this model.
    :D Thanks to MSE, I am mortgage free!:D
  • suisidevw
    suisidevw Posts: 2,256 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Angela, and you recommend this shower?
  • suisidevw
    suisidevw Posts: 2,256 Forumite
    Options
    ping for the morning crew!
  • OK_Sauce
    OK_Sauce Posts: 988 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have one of these

Triton Topaz

You have a digital temperature display, can turn it to a lower power and you can change the facia colour to match your colour scheme. Unfortunately it's a little over your budget, but if you can stretch it's a great looking shower. I've had one in my bathroom for about 3 years in a really hard water area and I've had no problems with it at all.
    "...IT'S FRUITY!"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 1 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family