Hi All, Little help needed regarding underwear

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Weddings & Anniversaries
2 replies 494 views
crazydeecrazydee Forumite
29 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Weddings & Anniversaries
HI All, I am due to get married in May, I think I have found my perfect dress (I know left it sooo late but not to late I hope) Had a little wobble about getting married hence why I haven't organised anything but back on track now! lol
Anyway I am 5ft 7" slim size 8 and very small in the chest department, I did try on many dresses last year but after trying on an informal foreveryours (no 35205 if any1 intrested!!!!) I fell in love but before I go ahead and order I need some good underwear to make me look more girly if u know what I mean! the women in the shop said about sewing inserts in but I was too embarrased to listen properly. Have had a gel bra but usually sags when i take straps off. So I'm seeking all you good peoples help. Thanks in advance Dee x

Replies

• Mimi_Arc_en_cielMimi_Arc_en_ciel Forumite
    4.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    i think having inserts sewen in is a fantastic idea - so much more reliable than gel bras!

I would go for something nice underneath, get the inserts and then forget about them :) congrats btw x
    Debts
    Tesco Loan 2.9595% £8,077.80 £3,231.12
    Santander Loan 11.90% - £7,500 £5,308.36
    Sainsburys Balance Transfer 0% - £2,000 £2000
    MBNA Balance Transfer 0% - £2,500 £2,141.14
    Total Debt: £20,077.8 Total Repaid: £7,397.18 Left to pay: £12,680.62
    Debt Free prediction: 1st July 2023
  • The problem with strapless is it has a tendancy to "sag" or drag down. You then spend the night hiking the thing up which is NOT what you want to be doing.
    As a rule someone as petite as yourself can easily wear a good padded strapless bra. Having bra carriers (like the tabs on trousers/jeans the belt goes through) are fabulous as are waist stays (like an internal belt which keeps the waist at the waist) Added together, they give an excellent amount of support and confidence.
    HTH xx
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides