Yay i'm going to Ibiza

Options
Yippee, I'm off to Ibiza at the end of this week. :D

I've never been before and I can't wait! Just wondered if anyone had any recommendations for must sees/visits? There is a group of 10 of us(mid twenties), staying in San Antonio bay. We will be doing the whole clubbing thing but we want to get out and see some of the island aswell.

A friend mentioned that you can take a lovely day trip to a island just off Ibiza but she can't remember what it was called, anyone know? :confused:

Also in the spirit of money saving does anyone have any tips on cheaper entry to the clubs? I was wondering of it's possible to buy discount or group tickets anywhere? :p
Debt at 1/5/09 £21,996 _pale_
Current debt- 0 :j Final payment made October 2012. :D

Comments

• delorean_2
    delorean_2 Posts: 480 Forumite
    Options
    Not been to Ibiza myself, maybe one day! :)

You won't need to find the bargains, the bargains will come to you. Take any and every flyer handed out to you in the street, you'll get given loads apparently. They all have vouchers on them for free drinks and discount entry.

Worth a shot! (excuse pun lol). Have a great time! :)
  • Saint_Chris
    Saint_Chris Posts: 3,876 Forumite
    Options
    formentera.

http://www.red2000.com/spain/baleares/formentera/tour.html

hope that this helps

you must also visit Ibiza town at night it is fantastic.
  • manhattan
    manhattan Posts: 1,461 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    Options
    hey im jealous! lol

i too have never been to ibiza.

but if you get the chance, visit the pacha nightclub on 19/6/06 roger sanchez will be djing that night.i guarantee you will have a great time there!
  • hammy_the_hammer
    Options
    formentera is absolutely stunning ...from the port hire a bike and head for the beach at i think Es Pujols ..the sea is just so clear
  • scheming_gypsy
    scheming_gypsy Posts: 18,410 Forumite
    Options
    Giddytimes wrote:

Also in the spirit of money saving does anyone have any tips on cheaper entry to the clubs? I was wondering of it's possible to buy discount or group tickets anywhere? :p

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha not a chance. Only way you can get in cheaper is if you're a group of birds and you blag the bouncers that it's your last day etc etc and you've run out of money.
    The main clubs are very expensive when you're in there.. Something daft like €7 for a bottle of water. For the cheaper nights you want to stay around the West End
  • delorean_2
    delorean_2 Posts: 480 Forumite
    Options
    The main clubs are very expensive when you're in there.. Something daft like €7 for a bottle of water.

Tis half the reason i've not gone to Ibiza yet, it's a rip off.

Friends of mine went last year. €12 for a small bottle of Evian.
  • scheming_gypsy
    scheming_gypsy Posts: 18,410 Forumite
    Options
    i went when i was younger but was with the bird so we never did the big clubs. It's one of those places where you need to spend all year saving for it and make sure you have the best holiday ever whatever the cost.
  • Giddytimes
    Giddytimes Posts: 435 Forumite
    Options
    i went when i was younger but was with the bird so we never did the big clubs. It's one of those places where you need to spend all year saving for it and make sure you have the best holiday ever whatever the cost.

Hopefully we will have plenty, we have spent all year saving for it but we are only planning to do 4/5 of the big clubs and the rest of the nights go to places like the sunset cafes or Ibiza town as someone suggested.

12 euros for a bottle of water though :eek: :eek:
    Debt at 1/5/09 £21,996 _pale_
    Current debt- 0 :j Final payment made October 2012. :D
  • Infidel
    Infidel Posts: 1,226 Forumite
    Options
    Get drunk on cheap sangria BEFORE you get to the clubs.
    Instigated terrorism the road to dictatorship.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure