figure flattering underwear

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in I wanna buy-it or do-it
4 replies 634 views
Izzy.Izzy. Forumite
144 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in I wanna buy-it or do-it
I have a christening to go to on Sunday and i've put on a few pounds. The dress I want to wear is very clingy.

I saw a JML body stocking thing that claimed to hide lumps and bumps in asda but when I went to buy it today they had none left.

Does anybody know where I can get one on the high street (its too late to order it online) or can anybody recommend any other underwear that would help me look slim.

Replies

• loracan1loracan1 Forumite
    2.3K Posts
    I saw boxes of those in instore today. Belongs to Poundstretcher and that link will tell you where the nearest one to you is!

I've noticed a lot of JML things in Woolworths as well, but haven't been in recently.
  • tinamariatinamaria Forumite
    20 Posts
    https://www.mytights.com

Spanx 'magic knickers ...fast delivery!
    :kisses2:
  • BeclesBecles Forumite
    13.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to an underwear shop and buy a basque with suspenders on. The pull on the suspenders keeps your tummy pulled in and really defines your waist and bust.

I bought one to wear under my fitted bodice wedding dress. I didn't think I would like it at first, but once I got it on my figure looked great!

I thought it would be uncomfortable, but got dressed mid-afternoon and wore it till 1am, and it was fine.
    Here I go again on my own....
  • shykinsshykins Forumite
    2.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    marks and sparks have a couple of diffrent ones, some are bodies and others for just your bottome half.. i bought one of the bodies for my wedding and its really good and very comfy (once u get it on which is a bit like pouring yourself into a tube lol)

they arent cheap i have to say but are very good,,u can get them on ebay but that may be too late for u to get delivery

xx
    When you know better you do better

Atkins since 2004 - 8 stone loss maintaining
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides

Cinema MoneySaving tips & tricks

Including year's 2for1 movies for £1

MSE Deals