Contents etc

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Insurance & Life Assurance
2 replies 478 views
2 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Insurance & Life Assurance

Can anyone advice me about the best insurance available for the cover of white goods, household appliances, central heating etc.


  • Little_Miss_WinnerLittle_Miss_Winner Forumite
    4.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Unsure what you mean? Do you mean house insurance (contents) or breakdowncover?

    PS - *WELCOME TO MSE**:hello:

  • DMANNDMANN Forumite
    2 Posts
    I currentlu have contents insurance and i also have individual white good policies and british gas celsius service. At the moment i do not have my mobile phones insured, or i dont believe i do. Is there one insurance that could give me cover for multiple items as listed above, just trying to cut cost and management of the policies.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals