Links of London

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
3 replies 1.4K views
sallen2sallen2 Forumite
109 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
Hi

If you are going to buy some Links jewellery, like the sweetie bracelet, then try this.

Don't buy off any other site than the official Links one, as they are Chinese rip offs, except for www.rox.co.uk

Rox sell at exactly the same price as Links, but delivery is free - and you get a 10% voucher off your next purchase

So if you are going to buy say a bracelet and a charm, then buy the charm first and get the 10% voucher to use to buy the bracelet.

There isn't a minimum spend to use the voucher, though I don't know if there is to get one. Delivery is only 2 days.

Simples ....

Replies

• Free delivery is only on orders over £100 - otherwise £5.95
    Site doesn't mention a discount voucher either - thought I had stumbled on a way to get DD her sweetie bracelet cheaper and a charm but not so sure now ??
    . FEB GC £255.82£240 :mad::mad::mad:
    MAR GC 230.46/ £240 :T:T
    APRIL GC 237.84/ £230 :(:(:(
    MAY GC £296.10/£ 270 (5 week month !):mad:
  • dont buy from www.bestlinksjewelry.com
    If you are going to buy some Links jewellery, like the sweetie bracelet, then try this.

Don't buy off any other site than the official Links one, as they are Chinese rip offs, except for www.rox.co.uk

Rox sell at exactly the same price as Links, but delivery is free - and you get a 10% voucher off your next purchase

So if you are going to buy say a bracelet and a charm, then buy the charm first and get the 10% voucher to use to buy the bracelet.

There isn't a minimum spend to use the voucher, though I don't know if there is to get one. Delivery is only 2 days.

Simples ....[/QUOTE]
  • www.bestlinksjewelry.com i would advise everyone not to use this site all that shines is not silver
    dont be fooled by the links boxes its a pity i was so green
    Pay Pal refuse to help as they only get involved if is a Ebay dispute
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs