50% off Selected Earth shoes on Love Those Shoes.com

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
7 replies 1.5K views
thatsfabulousthatsfabulous Forumite
1.7K Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
Until Midnight Monday 50% off selected Earth shoes:
http://www.lovethoseshoes.com/voucherrange.asp?Voucher=zombie

Enter 'ZOMBIE' in voucher field at checkout to get the 50% off.
New York ♥..........These street will make you feel brand new, Big lights will inspire you.
No place in the world that can compare ♥ 2nd October 2010 ♥

Replies

• jbrojbro Forumite
    898 Posts
    Was quite excited about 50% off shoes, until I saw them!

No offence, but I wouldn't wear any of those even if someone paid me!

;)
  • 1st & 4th pair are nice. Earth shoes are made for comfort more than style. My mum actually has the 4th pair and she loves them :T
    New York ♥..........These street will make you feel brand new, Big lights will inspire you.
  • BUMP
    This offer ends tonight if anyone hasnt seen thread yet.
  • redred Forumite
    666 Posts
    i have ordered trainers from this range in the past...they are not great and do not last long...just a warning to anyone new to the range...
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • Can't comment on your trainers however my shoes have lasted 2 years old and are still great conditon.

My mum has lots & lots of pairs of trainers & shoes and all of hers are still fantastic condition.
  • Oh DEAR holy GOD in hEAVEN but those are ghastly.

I have tricky feet too and I buy heels and everything from Shoon, pricey and yet SO comfy and also allow you not be look like Satan's Little Pixie as well.

Thank you to the OP though, I am sure that those who are converts will love the discount!
  • heatherw_01heatherw_01 Forumite, Board Guide
    6.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: For legal reasons codes are not permitted on the Grabbit board and have been moved. If in doubt please read this and this for an explanation. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="%20abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"][email protected][/EMAIL].
    I'm the Board Guide on Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals