doyouspain.com

Options
anyone used this car rental firm? would like some feedback as we were thinking of using them for our malaga holiday this august.

Comments

• barginunter
    barginunter Posts: 1,253 Forumite
    Options
    Don't know them but see above post - https://www.carjet.com - the best.
  • Ria
    Ria Posts: 208 Forumite
    Options
    I have used doyouspain about 8 - 10 times and never had any problems at all. Name is a bit offputting though!
  • jaymac_2
    jaymac_2 Posts: 1,740 Forumite
    Options
    we used them in Girona...they work out of a van in the carpark...but the car was okay.
  • ManAtHome
    ManAtHome Posts: 8,512 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Used them a few times with no problems, although latest was a couple of years ago. Service at the airport has normally been quick - have even had a couple of free upgrades. Mind you I've never had a prang, so can't comment on them as an end-to-end package...
  • withabix
    withabix Posts: 9,508 Forumite
    Options
    DoYouSpain and CarJet are only booking agents anyway, not car hire companies.

The cars you get are usually from the normal hire firms, just at very cheap bulk booking rates.
    British Ex-pat in British Columbia!
  • tobys_mummy_2
    Options
    record implement a 30 euro charge for out of hours deliveries. i am confused as to whether this is the time you pick up the car or the time you drop it off or both. can anyone help?
  • LesD
    LesD Posts: 2,111 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    record implement a 30 euro charge for out of hours deliveries. i am confused as to whether this is the time you pick up the car or the time you drop it off or both. can anyone help?

Sounds like another reason not to use them! I've never found Record to be competitive on price anyway.

Carjet T&Cs...

<<<<Arrival times for your car hire.

Our car hire rates include 24 hour car hire service at Alicante Airport with no surcharge for late or night time car hire arrivals. When we confirm your car hire reservation at Alicante Airport, we'll require your arrival flight number into Alicante Airport.>>>>
  • tobys_mummy_2
    tobys_mummy_2 Posts: 252 Forumite
    Options
    well only one of our flights is "out of hours" - the returning home flight. so if this 30 euro charge only applies to picking the car up out of hours it is the cheapest quote i have got.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure