Halloween Fireworks - what time?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
14 replies 2.2K views
PandaPants_2PandaPants_2 Forumite
2K Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
Anyone know what time the fireworks kick off tomorrow night? And are they still visable from the bridge beside the Waterfront? I've not been for years and don't want to miss them!!

There's not much info on the council website.
Undefeated Wii Fit ski jump champion!
Vegas Junkie....

Festering_Plates' number one fan! :T

Replies

• edited 30 October 2009 at 6:44PM
    ArtytartyArtytarty Forumite
    2.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 30 October 2009 at 6:44PM
    http://www.belfastcity.gov.uk/events/nextevent.asp
    Halloween Monster Mash, Clarendon Dock, entertainment begins 6 pm mAIN SHOW 7PM! MIGHT SEE YOU THERE!
    Arty.
    Think we will go in by bus, could be a bit of a nightmare really.
    Norn Iron Club member 473
  • IWishIWish Forumite
    107 Posts
    Thanks PandaPants & ArtyTarty - I had totally forgotten about this - we're going to see Michael McIntyre so will go early to see the fireworks. I :heartsmil fireworks :j
  • Rach39Rach39 Forumite
    827 Posts
    For anyone outside Belfast there's also a good display in Hillsborough at the Village Centre tomorrow night (plus craft fair and loads of other stuff goin on apparently) It's 5.30 - 9.30 so I would imagine fireworks around 9.00;)
    Life's a box of beads - rainbow coloured and full of surprises!:D
  • motorguymotorguy Forumite
    21.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IWish wrote: »
    Thanks PandaPants & ArtyTarty - I had totally forgotten about this - we're going to see Michael McIntyre so will go early to see the fireworks. I :heartsmil fireworks :j

+1

Never realised the date it was on when i booked the tickets, otherwise would have done the friday night. Traffic will be chaos! :eek:
  • sleepymysleepymy Forumite
    6.1K Posts
    Hope the weather is better than it is atm or it'll be a night of damp squibs. It's like end of day here atm!
    The stupid things you do, you regret... if you have any sense, and if you don't regret them, maybe you're stupid. - Katharine Hepburn
  • ArtytartyArtytarty Forumite
    2.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    weve got thunder and lightening ATM! Poor dog is beside herself with fear.
    Norn Iron Club member 473
  • sleepymysleepymy Forumite
    6.1K Posts
    Artytarty wrote: »
    weve got thunder and lightening ATM! Poor dog is beside herself with fear.

What ever you do don't try to comfort her, it'll make her worse. My mum made this mistake and her poor pup pees itself it's so afraid. Our lil ratbag is just over a year old and I'm using distraction techniques to help her ignore it. I closed the blinds & door, turned the tv up full blast and sported with her each time a rattle was beginning. She only barked at the big one that was right over the house.

Hope she calms down soon, it's awful to see them so frightened.
    The stupid things you do, you regret... if you have any sense, and if you don't regret them, maybe you're stupid. - Katharine Hepburn
  • IWishIWish Forumite
    107 Posts
    +1

Never realised the date it was on when i booked the tickets, otherwise would have done the friday night. Traffic will be chaos! :eek:

Me too - but luckily we have the taxi of Dad :D
  • morning everyone............just wondering what you all thought of the monster mash last night? It did have a huge turn out but we were in at 6pm so ended up right at the front barrier at the stage :D (im such a flash harry groupie,lol) to be honnest i couldnt belive they didnt have any music on between 6 and 7pm and all the kids around us were bored and wanting to leave! I LOVED the dressed up actors they really were great espacially the 'witch' who's comedian skills were excellent! oh and the gargoyle type one all hunched up.......scared me,lol
    we watched the fireworks from the bridge as we didnt want to get stuck in the leaving crowd from the dock so couldnt hear the music they were set to,but i still enjoyed the show
    Anyway i thougth flash harry were fab and i really enjoyed it.what did you think?
    it takes more energy
    to hate than to love...
    love and relax!

• snowmensnowmen Forumite
    542 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    went to see michael mcintyre last night and from in the odyssey the fireworks sounded great.
    when we left we were getting our taxi from across the bridge just by the big fish but the bridge was closed off by police and the forensic team was there taking pictures
    can't see anything on the news - anyone know what happened?
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Lloyds Bank wrongly declares customer dead

Account was closed due to a misreading

MSE News

Cheap home insurance

Grab 100+ buildings insurance quotes & cashback

MSE Guides

£12 for 1L Baileys

Available at Tesco, Morrisons & Asda

MSE Deals