Forum Home» Referrers

Quidco Follow up thread 16

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

Quidco Follow up thread 16

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Referrers
2.1K replies 186.1K views
BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
47.6K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Referrers
thought it was time for a fresh thread , the old one can be found here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...html?t=1593917

All Help topics: http://www.quidco.com/help/

Tracking information and optimising your system for tracking - http://www.quidco.com/help/119 and http://www.quidco.com/help/123

Missing or incorrect earnings amounts - http://www.quidco.com/help/120

Submitting Earnings Enquiries - http://www.quidco.com/help/121

Getting updates on Earnings Enquiries - http://www.quidco.com/contact-us?cat...nquiry+Changes

Payment Questions - http://www.quidco.com/help/122

General Help Questions not covered elsewhere in the Help section: http://www.quidco.com/help/96

Personal recommendation is to either use CCLEANER to remove all cookies before making purchases or to reserve an alternate brower like CHROME or FIREFOX to use solely for Quidco purchases
Links in my signature currently broken
I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Replies

• edited 27 October 2009 at 6:30AM
    BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    47.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 27 October 2009 at 6:30AM
    can I remind people that this thread is for general questions for the Quidco Rep and for new offers etc that they have seen

I'm asking people to please not repeat the problems we had on the old thread that got locked

1)accusations of fraud

2)rude and abusive posts to the Quidco Rep

3)pointless off topic arguements

there is a Vent area of the forum which is the correct area for complaints
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • LynseyLynsey Forumite
    9.5K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Welcome back. ;)

Anyone received their Talk Talk transaction scheduled for payment this month yet??

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
  • Can anyone tell me if a transaction taken out in June with Morethan is going to be paid this month instead of rolling over again and again.

I cannot make my father, an OAP, understand why he is not getting his cashback month after month despite it being validated and the policy paid for in full at time of purchase.

Has anybody else had Morethan go to received this month yet?
  • Hi,
    I am rather annoyed, ages ago i raised a ticket for swinton bike insurance, deffo taken out through the site by the book, never have a problem with the likes of play.com tracking. Thismorning i logged into my account and noticed that it had been declined. I looked on the tickets and there is a message from quidco saying because i didnt respond to their requests they have closed and declined the cashback. But, i have NEVER had any requests for more information via email from them so i find this unfair. I have sent a message via the site to Quidco about how unhappy i am. How can i respond if i havent had anything from them!
    I am a little nervous about my EDF cashback now, as that was another transaction which didnt track properly.
    I do hope Quidco can resolve these problems for me as i am sooo frustrated, i never have problems with the small cashbacks tracking, seems strange....
    Lorraine :(
  • Edinburghlass_2Edinburghlass_2 Forumite
    32.7K posts
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    harveymail wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if a transaction taken out in June with Morethan is going to be paid this month instead of rolling over again and again.

I cannot make my father, an OAP, understand why he is not getting his cashback month after month despite it being validated and the policy paid for in full at time of purchase.

Has anybody else had Morethan go to received this month yet?

My cashback for MoreThan took 5 months to be paid. Have you checked what month for payment is showing against the transaction now?
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • LynseyLynsey Forumite
    9.5K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    To be fair, you would be lucky to receive your MoreThan payment before this months payment run, but should be due around now or next month. I fully understand your frustration, even more so if it gets received only a day or two after the payment run and you have to wait another four weeks for payment.
    Keep us updated.

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
  • quidco_Company_Representativequidco_Company_Representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

Here is the message I posted on the previous thread regarding MORE TH>N.

"The delay is due to MORE TH>N's affiliate network being behind with their payment processing and we are working hard with them to sort this out for all members who are being affected by this issue.

When problems is this type arise, we share the frustration of our members and I would like to assure you that we are doing all we can to bring about a speedy resolution for you.

Kind regards,
    Jules - QuidCare"
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • quidco_Company_Representativequidco_Company_Representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

@lolly1963 - I have responded to the tickets you raised this morning.

Kind regards
    Jules
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • Hi Jules,
    Thanks very much for your quick response to my queries.
    I do hope they can be resolved and will be keeping a close eye on my email.
    Thanks again
    Lorraine.
  • My cashback for MoreThan took 5 months to be paid. Have you checked what month for payment is showing against the transaction now?

Yes its October but it says the same every month, for instance in September it said September, in August it said August etc etc
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support