two thousand children's books to read online

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
6 replies 1.7K views

Replies

• Hattie321Hattie321 Forumite
    212 Posts
    I think you have to pay to download them Foxy, A price tag comes up when i tried! You can read them free on site though. :D
  • frankyfranky Forumite
    641 Posts
    well that's still good
    could read a little each day
  • I think you have to pay to download them Foxy, A price tag comes up when i tried! You can read them free on site though. :D

I suppose if one accidentaly moved ones mouse over each page, and accidentaly clicked the right mouse button, then accidentaly selected save picture as. One might find ones self accidentaly downloading each page. Having realised you had accidentaly done that, you could show it as a slide show, which would make an interesting way to read it (might need to pause each page) Now that would surely be an act of serendipity.
    Regards

Mark
  • I've a big Libary and it has "two tousand children's books to read in a line" :o
  • jumblejackjumblejack Forumite
    6.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheGreek wrote: »
    I suppose if one accidentaly moved ones mouse over each page, and accidentaly clicked the right mouse button, then accidentaly selected save picture as. One might find ones self accidentaly downloading each page. Having realised you had accidentaly done that, you could show it as a slide show, which would make an interesting way to read it (might need to pause each page) Now that would surely be an act of serendipity.

oooh, sneaky!
    :A Every moment is a gift. That's why we call it the present.!:A
    Grocery Spend Weekly Challenge (Sat-Fri):£30.50/£40
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides

Cinema MoneySaving tips & tricks

Including year's 2for1 movies for £1

MSE Deals