Disneyland Paris vs Parc Asterix???

Options
Anybody been to both....

...what would you reccommend and to who!

I have never heard of parc asterix but the website looks ok!

Comments

• thetope
    thetope Posts: 897 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    can't fully answer your question because i haven't been to Disneyland Paris, but can confirm that Parc Astérix totally rocks! It's well worth the visit. I went 3 or 4 times in my teens and it was brilliant - i'd say in my twenties now i'd still enjoy it just as much!

not sure about the facilities for young kids as i never really cared about that but i'm sure it caters for them just as well as disney does, though the characters might not be as familiar to uk children
  • Spendless
    Spendless Posts: 24,177 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I've been to both. I enjoyed both. As previously mentioned then characters aren't as familiar as at Disney. Our son was 2 when when we went.
  • BoogieBear_2
    Options
    We stayed in Paris about 3 years ago. During that visit we went to both Disney and Parc Asterix. The two parks were obviously very different but none the less both parks were equally enjoyed by the whole family.

Incidentally, when we went I am sure we all got in free to Parc Asterix by using our yearly Tussauds passes. If you happen to have a valid Tussauds pass for this year it may be worth your while checking out if they are still accepted there. Hope you have fun, wherever you go.
  • pbright
    pbright Posts: 634 Forumite
    Options
    For 20yo...what would you reccommend. Yes Parc Asterix has the funner rides but disneyland disneyland. In terms of our age, the price for both and the distance to both(we only have 2days in paris) what would you suggest??

I know not to expect fast stuff from Disneyland but Disneyland has quality rides and some goodies like indianna joner...right?

Or should we opt for parc asterix??????????//
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport