Advice Needed

I came in last night to find my kitchen flooded and water coming through the ceiling from the flat above. What I need to know is where do I stand, I spoke to the tennant above and its a council flat and they have no insurance. Whats the best thing for me to do as I had to get a plumber out at 12.30am aswell.


This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors


  • All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards