BCA / AuctionView website

Does anyone have a promo code / password etc for the Auction View website?

Looking for a Ford Galaxy with Leather Interior and wondered if one is coming up in the next few weeks.

Ta

WJUK

Comments

• harveybobbles
    harveybobbles Posts: 8,973 Forumite
    There are 26 Galaxys listed currently. What price range? 2000 or 10,000? Petrol or diesel?
  • wackojackouk
    wackojackouk Posts: 1,411
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    There are 26 Galaxys listed currently. What price range? 2000 or 10,000? Petrol or diesel?

Hi mate

Thanks for this

Up to about £8k I guess (although cheaper if possible - twins on the way).

Looking for one with Leather Interior really and the Heated seats if possible - so probably the Ghia spec (maybe Zetec) and a 1.9 TD.

Mileage under 70k - 2002 and later :)

Not that I'm fussy or anything.... ;)

Ta

WJUK
  • Go Ghia x 2.0tdci. Heated or cooled leather, 6 speed, cruise, air con, nice car. (dont know if the standard ghia's leather). Mines is the Mondeo.
    We went with a Chrysler Grand Voyager for the twins (bought the Mondy the day b4 we found out about the twins) as we already had 2 kids. The Galaxy isnt big enough if youve 2 already (neither is the standard voyager).

• wackojackouk
    Forumite
    Go Ghia x 2.0tdci. Heated or cooled leather, 6 speed, cruise, air con, nice car. (dont know if the standard ghia's leather). Mines is the Mondeo.
    We went with a Chrysler Grand Voyager for the twins (bought the Mondy the day b4 we found out about the twins) as we already had 2 kids. The Galaxy isnt big enough if youve 2 already (neither is the standard voyager).

Cheers dude but I'm guessing that is the new shape and they seem to be quite expensive :(

Got 1 already and twins on the way so going for a Galaxy rather than a Zafira as I was told you can't fit three nippers across the middle set of seats on the Vauxhall.

Chrysler GV nice but a bit on the £££ as well ?
  • 2.5 diesel on an 02 plate(crd ltd, leather spec, dvd, cruise, heated seats etc) The older one (i'd just bought the mondeo lol).
    £5K with 125k on the clock, 1 owner but you'd probably get cheaper/lower mileage.
    I rushed in. As usual.
    I avoided the zafira due to the 2 back seats. Basically deck chairs.
    With 3 you should be fine with the Galaxy.
    All the best and good luck. (Recommend Jane Power for a buggy/travel system)
  • harveybobbles
    Any of the Shalhambraxy family will do.

I agree about the Zaffy - they are really an occasional 7 seater.

Grand Voyager's are roomy and decent spec. how ever, heavy running costs. A fuel pump could near enough write the car off...!
  • wackojackouk
    Forumite
    Thanks guys

If one comes up on BCA please let me know

Ta

WJUK
  • Happychappy
    Happychappy Posts: 2,936
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    The below is an example of an auto 1.9td ghia which went through the bca recently with 95k £6800. This was a 7 seater

FORD GALAXY 1.9 TD 115 GHIA 7 SEAT MPV, 5 Doors, Automatic, Diesel.2006 06 Avg:£6800 95K 1+
    New:£24652Ret:£8225Cln:£6425Avg:£5900Blw:£5300
    New:£24677Ret:£7877 Trd:£5685
  • harveybobbles
    There are a few coming up this week. Though they are all cloth. Most of them are 2006 onwards, so new shape = circa £10,000 lol.
  • Ring up the sales offices and they will look for you or ring customer services in Manchester 0845 6006644

It's our job to look for you if you don't have auctionview.co.uk or dont wish to subscribe. I did hear a rumour on Thursday that the bosses are very likely to make auctionview FREEEEEEEE very soon!

I work at BCA Preston - if you hadn't guessed that I work at BCA! :p

We may not be able to tell you all the extras but if it has documents, MOTs, number of owners etc - NOT A PROBLEM
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure