really need your help please..............

124»

Comments

• thanks to everyone for all you thoughts and kind words.

i do think you are right though, they are missed and grieved for just like humans, and i do believe it is helped by there conditional love and devotion for you.

lucy was diagnosed with kidney failure in march, it was very closely monitored with regular weigh ins, change of diet to 100% home cooked meals, blood test and urine tests, although not curable it was treatable, she was doing so well with everything.

we went on holiday to devon in our caravan just like every year (lucy loved it there), and she thrived just like always, got home on the thursday, and she just went down hill so quick, and on the sunday we had to make the decision we had always dreaded, although in no pain her quality of life was just not there.

her bloods came back that she had an irregular heart beat, toxins in her blood and anemia, she could not stand, eat drink and had a mouth full of ulcers.

so thats what we decided, not easy but we had to think of her, and remember all the last 14 happy years ..............................

i cant thank all of you for all your help and comments it has helped no end.

special thanks to welshmoneylover,:D BTW you can copy the signature with my blessing, i cant think of anything more true.

and the good news is .............. puppy no name is no more.... she now has a name...............

shall i tell you or keep it a secret ............;)
    the more people i meet!! the more i like my dog !!;)
  • Name please and pics are an absolute must...x
    Be happy, it's the greatest wealth :)
  • hiya give me two mins, think i have sussed out the pictures :j
  • my lovely lu-lu x x :heartpuls

we love this one, it looks like she is sticking her tongue out at us:p

taken just before we left devon

i20xmd.jpg

this is julee my rottie x x x

daft as a brush and a big baby

aph7qv.jpg

and this is ......................... MOLLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2cpq91s.jpg

aint she cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

thanks to mrsE for the name

and sorry the photos are so big x x x x
  • MrsE_2
    MrsE_2 Posts: 24,162 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post

and this is ......................... MOLLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aint she cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

thanks to mrsE for the name

and sorry the photos are so big x x x x

No problem, Lulu is a great name too:D
  • it sure is ..........................:beer:
  • Absolutely beautiful.. whenever I see pics of a puppy I go all weak at the knees lol x
    Be happy, it's the greatest wealth :)
  • Spirit_2
    Spirit_2 Posts: 5,546 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I have just had to show your pictures to Mr Spirit . It was a bit mean of me really as he is desperate for us to get another dog as we miss our beautiful old boy (died March) so much , but I felt really moved by your photo's.

What a fabulous trio - the past, your long loved old friend, your present lovable rottie, and all to look forward to with your new puppy. It is so true that you cannot replace a dog, but you can love others who come later.

The timing is not right for us, we could not give another dog enough time and attention at the moment, but I am delighted for you and hope you have a wonderful life with Molly.

Best wishes

Spirit
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family