Advent-ures in the MSE Forum... Our Advent calendar is live, helping you discover a new corner of the community each day. Visit the homepage and scroll down

really need your help please..............

in Pets & pet care
38 replies 1.7K views
long story so please bear with me ........

i have recently lost my beloved baby lucy x

she was a lovely 14 year old lab cross. i wont go into detail as i will get too upset, the main thing was she never suffered and had a superb life

words cant describe the devistation and sadness in our house, we feel like theres part of us missing.

we also have a 2 year old rottie, who really misses her soul mate, she was not eating properly, got stressed when we went out and laid by her box alot ( we had lucy cremated)

anyway, we are slowly getting there now and have even got a new pup !!, we dont get her till october as she is only 10 days old, she is a lab cross too and jet back

(if i knew how to add photos i would):o

Please dont think i am trying to replace lucy as i really am not, nothing could ever replace her.

what i need help with is a name for her !!! we are all out of ideas:confused:

please help me............. everyone on here usually comes up with great ideas

thanks for listening:T

jo x x x
the more people i meet!! the more i like my dog !!;)

Replies

• welshmoneyloverwelshmoneylover Forumite
    3.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I'm in the middle of choosing a new name for a new puppy we're getting next month. So far we've got about 10 names!

Other than that, I just want to say how sorry I am about your loss. The gap they leave is never filled by another puppy, the love is just re-directed sideways.

I hope you enjoy the little one, x
    Be happy, it's the greatest wealth :)
  • (Hugs) Sorry to hear about your loss. At least you can take comfort in the fact that she had a happy and comfortable life.

What is your other dog called? How about something like Cassie, Ruby, Millie. My aunt has 2 black labs called Pickle and Lily!! :D

PS. One of my lovely kittys is called Lucy :T
  • . The gap they leave is never filled by another puppy, the love is just re-directed sideways.

I hope you enjoy the little one, x

welsh money lover, thanks for that, its nice to know others dont think i am replacing her too

i love the above quote and will keep that

can i ask what names you have chosen please
  • snapping crocodile thanks for your support and help

we have added the names to the list

my rottie is called julee, not our choice but she came with the names, she was a rescue ( we got her at six months)....but having said that, she looks like ajulee if you knw what i mean !!!

would add the photos to show you but trying to suss that out just blew my mind :confused:
  • rachieerachiee Forumite
    407 Posts
    Blossom :)
    Hattie
    Evie
    Ruby
    Flick

I think there all lovley girly names x
    Theres 2 types of horse owner, a person who owns a horse and a horsey person ;)
  • flick and evie added to the list :beer:
  • I want to call our next dog Flump. but not many people are with me on that choice...
  • I want to call our next dog Flump. but not many people are with me on that choice...

love it love it love it !!!!!!!!!!!

that is sooooo funny

i am adding that to the short favs list

thanks you made my day harveybobbles
  • rachieerachiee Forumite
    407 Posts
    Holly
    Peggy :)
    Hiedi
    Lily
    Fern

sorry lol these are all names of my horses, ponies, cats and dogs that are female! lol
    Theres 2 types of horse owner, a person who owns a horse and a horsey person ;)
  • thats ok, they all help, i thought of fern and freya.but no one likes them :(
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Cheapest Christmas dinner

We've crunched the numbers to find the best prices

MSE News

Advent Competitions

The countdown is on

MSE Forum