Loft flooring

Options
Could someone tell me what the average cost would be to put flooring in our loft to use as storage and what kind of flooring to get.

We are moving next month and the house we are buying doesn't have any floor in the loft so we can't store anything up there. I don't want anything fancy just need storage space

Thanks

Comments

• d900
    d900 Posts: 295 Forumite
    Options
    it would really depend how big ur loft was ;)
    The orginal post in this thread has a very very slim chance of being about money saving. The post is more than likely to ask a question that google could answer better than any of us.
  • cattie
    cattie Posts: 8,841 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    As previous poster mentions, depends on size of loft. Wickes, B&Q, Homebase, all these places sell flooring panels suitable for boarding lofts.

Some people board the whole loft, others, who want it for storage pure & simple & want to keep costs down, will only do part of the loft or not take the boards into the eves. Boarding the whole loft floor not only makes for a neater job, but makes it pretty easy to keep clean.
    The bigger the bargain, the better I feel.

I should mention that there's only one of me, don't confuse me with others of the same name.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure