Forum Home» The Money Savers Arms

Bunny's film report for today

New Post Advanced Search
We are currently experiencing a high volume of spam and have increased the sensitivity of our spam filters. This could mean that genuine posts may get caught. If you believe this has happened to one of your posts, please email the Forum team on [email protected] As always, we are really grateful for your patience whilst we get this sorted - which we'll do as soon as possible.
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Money Savers Arms

Last ooorders!… We’re sorry but for now, due to resources, we need to close the Money Savers Arms including Discussion Time.

It’s not easy to write this. We love the forum, but we also have a job to do to protect it, our users and MoneySavingExpert, and at the moment, with all our resources focused on Coronavirus information, and all the team at home, we don’t feel we have the resources to do a good enough job.

For four months, we’ve been struggling to cope with the huge volumes of messages we’ve been getting from Forumites – many of whom are in desperate and dire straits with their finances. The team have been working all hours to try and keep on top of it. At first we thought it’d be a short sharp spike, but it isn’t, it’s continuing, so we have had some difficult choices to make about prioritisation.

Unfortunately in, and likely because of, these stressful times, the Forum team have also been receiving an increasing number of complaints about posts made on the Money Savers Arms and Discussion Time. The team have done what they can to try and walk the tightrope of balancing all the various interests, but for now we need to draw a line under this and temporarily close this Board, so we can keep the key, MoneySaving boards – where people are supporting each other through this crisis - running smoothly.

We know this board is important to you, but as the MSE stance has been forbearance throughout this crisis, now we ask that of you. We’re sorry. Of course you can post on other boards, but we’d ask you to stick to the subjects of those boards, and not use them as a surrogate Money Savers Arms or Discussion Time. And as always please be kind and friendly to each other, especially any newbies.

Thanks
MSE Forum Team

Bunny's film report for today

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in The Money Savers Arms
9 replies 552 views
TaBunnyTaBunny Forumite
1.8K posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in The Money Savers Arms
So today I took the girls to see The Phantom of The Opera and I was blown away by this fantastic visual and audio feast of sumptuous brilliance. Love musicals or hate them no one could fail to be impressed by the seemless filmography and flow of this amazing film. The 3 main cast members, all unknowns, were beautiful and had voices like angels. At times it moved me to tears, it shook me from within and took my breath away, no wonder this film took so long to make, the sets are out of this world, the dancing and costumes glorious and so detailed. It was a total visual feast which filled me with delight from beggining to end. The girls loved it too and the little one said she liked the cinderella like dresses. Ok so that's my Barry Norman bit done for this week, next film scheduled on our list is Christmas with the kranks on Christmas eve so more reviews to follow lol. ;D
:p

Replies

• 1601199616011996 Forumite
    8.3K posts
    thanks for that tabunny. quite fancied it. but will go now. ;)
  • TaBunnyTaBunny Forumite
    1.8K posts
    thanks for that tabunny. quite fancied it. but will go now.  ;)
    You're very welcome I hope you enjoy it as much as we did :)
  • 1601199616011996 Forumite
    8.3K posts
    ;D will do prob just cos kids'll be quiet whilst in there,.
  • rushnowtrushnowt Forumite
    24.7K posts
    Never been to see a musical but always quiet fancied it, i'd love to be able to have one of those weekend away things in London, night out a show and a posh hotel, sounds like bliss to me lol ;D ;D

little girl went to see the Kranks at christmas with school the other day, she wasn't impressed :-/ ??? but she is only 9 ::) ::)
    Nobody can make you feel inferior, without your permission ;)

Love doesn't make the world go round, it's what makes the ride worthwhile

ya still freezing :p

• wot certificate is it rush? ::)
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
    1.8K posts
    Never been to see a musical but always quiet fancied it, i'd love to be able to have one of those weekend away things in London, night out a show and a posh hotel, sounds like bliss to me lol  ;D ;D

little girl went to see the Kranks at christmas with school the other day, she wasn't impressed  :-/ ??? but she is only 9  ::) ::)

Hey rush how about a night down the local theatre with me (I live in London) and kipping on my sofa you're more than welcome ;) ;D but no commando please mr bunny has a delicate constitution lmao
    24.7K posts

Hey rush how about a night down the local theatre with me (I live in London) and kipping on my sofa you're more than welcome  ;) ;D  but no commando please mr bunny has a delicate constitution lmao

i'd luv to Tabs cheers, and don't worry i'll put a thong on lol ;) ;D ;D ;D

24.7K posts
    wot certificate is it rush?   ::)

i've no idea monkey all the kids were aged 9/10 tho :-/

1.8K posts

i've no idea monkey all the kids were aged 9/10 tho  :-/
    CHRISTMAS WITH THE KRANKS (PG) 1 hour 39 mins
    Contains mild language and comic violence
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support