Forum Home» Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning» Flights, Currency & Car Hire

Help - Parent's have no return boarding cards (Ryanair)

New Post Advanced Search

Help - Parent's have no return boarding cards (Ryanair)

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Flights, Currency & Car Hire
4 replies 1.2K views
**woody123****woody123** Forumite
574 posts
Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Flights, Currency & Car Hire
Hello,

Yet another Ryanair thread sorry.

I would like your help please as regards the issue below.

My parent's booked their flight with Ryanair with the on-line checking in service.

At the moment they are on their way to Barcelona Airport without any Boarding cards or tickets to travel back as i forgot to print them out with the outbound boarding cards.

My dad spoke to a representative at the airport and he said "thats ok lots of people do it" and to just phone home and have the boarding cards faxed to the hotel.

I was just wondering if anyone on here has had the same problem and how they resolved it.

Replies

• lufcgirllufcgirl Forumite
    1.9K posts
    Ryanair now charge 40 euro check in fee if you don't have your boarding pass printed. That rule came in a week or so back, but if the flight was booked beforehand maybe something might be different.

Hope your parents get it sorted!
  • This is not likely to be a problem, as your parents could access the website in Barcelona (most hotels have internet access or they could go to a cafe) or you could fax them to the hotel as advised. If they have their outbound flight docs the booking ref will be on there.
  • **woody123****woody123** Forumite
    574 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Thanks!!

I was wondering if i did fax the boarding passes whether the fax the other end could distort the image of the barcode and make it so it couldn't be scanned.
  • Best bet is finding an internet cafe and logging onto the ryanair site.
    They can then print them of themselves.
    Ryanair charge a fee if you turn up without the online check in cards
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support