Pokemon Platinum for 99p when you trade in ANY 3 Nintendo DS games Gamestation

Options
HDUK find (friend works in shop) - I have no more info

GameStation are starting this on Friday. Sounds unbelievable I know but take in ANY THREE Nintendo DS games on Friday, trade them in and Get Pokemon Platinum for 99p

Advice given:

So get 3 copies of Elite Beat Agents from Game for £2.98 each and get Pokemon Platinum for less than £10

Comments

• reduceditem
    reduceditem Posts: 3,057 Forumite
    Options
    worth a bump, I think.
  • happymum168
    happymum168 Posts: 429 Forumite
    edited 22 May 2009 at 12:12PM
    Options
    Went to Gamestation this morning and got the game for 99p ( trade in 3 old game worth £13) , still a bargian
    Many thanks OP, my son will be thrilled.
  • Breadsauce_2
    Options
    thanks for this, took in 3 old games that my son never plays and got the New Pokemon.... He will be ecstatic when he gets in from school as he has been saving for the new game for ages!!!
  • crybabyaj
    crybabyaj Posts: 69 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thanks for this too .... my hubbie took in 3 old games and got the new pokemon one (although he did moan that I forgot to tell him that it would cost him 99p!).
  • Mazio_2
    Mazio_2 Posts: 347 Forumite
    Options
    Is this only for Friday or does it continue for a few days . Missed this today (Friday) but will go in tomorrow Saturday if deal still on.
    Look after the pennies and the pounds will spend themselves
  • Lisalikestosave
    Options
    Huge thanks for this from my very grateful son.
  • Shoppaholic12345
    Options
    Will they accept 3 copies of the same game? I thought all 3 games had to be different titles?
  • Lisalikestosave
    Options
    I was told on the phone ANY game, and we took a couple which really old and not that good
  • fletch3163
    fletch3163 Posts: 900 Forumite
    Options
    Claire21 I'm very grateful to you. My DS has done it this afternoon. We would have known nothing about it if not for you so thank you
    Grocery Challenge M: £450/£425.08 A: £400/£:eek:.May -£400/£361 June £380/£230 (pages 18 & 27 explain)
  • zirithium
    zirithium Posts: 77 Forumite
    Options
    My son traded in Open Season, Tom and Jerry and Animaniacs - all games he got free with the DS nearly 3 years ago! We asked how they were making money from this and were told "we're not!" That was earlier today, wonder how long this deal will go on for...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure