BHS have an extra 20% off everything tomorrow!

Options
Hey, just to let you know...BHS have an extra 20% instore of everything tomorrow (7th may)

I know as i had seen alot of stuff for my new house and when i went to the checkout (i asked for more discount :P - thought id try my luck in haggling LOL) i was told they can keep my stuff aside till 7th may.....id just have to open an account with them....

I opened an account and was given terms and comditions leaflet along with a paper with my details.....i was told if the account does not open for any reason, i can still go in with that piece of paper and get the 20% off.

Hope it helps :D

Comments

• dancing.diva_2
    dancing.diva_2 Posts: 273 Forumite
    Options
    Only just seen this post so will have to have a look this afternoon! Thanks
  • Bossyboots
    Bossyboots Posts: 6,746 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I understood this to be a cardholder only event which is going to be held once a month from now on. If you look on the website it does say "by invitation only" and I understood from the sales girl last time I was in there that cardholders should receive an e-mail informing them of the event.
  • ayeshasi
    ayeshasi Posts: 1,737 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If you go in and ask if you open an account with them, they may let you have the 20% off.....it happened to me LOL
    I got quite alot of things that i needed for my new home so am a happy lady :D
  • shopaholic.lady
    Options
    not far from me so will go and check the sale out
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills