🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Where to get unit price

Options
albula
albula Posts: 14 Forumite
I do not want to use a price comparison site, they always tell me I shall save
..............£££££££££££££'s which once you have got a quote, it never is a real saving. I have noticed there is not one electricity/gas provider site which provides their unit price in order to work out yourself how much you would save. I find this a disgrace. Any tips?

Comments

• Magentasue
    Magentasue Posts: 4,229 Forumite
    Options
    Click on the prices of the tariffs you're interested in for kwh costs and discounts. Most of the providers have 'price lists' on their sites although eon's is well hidden. Which supplier's tariff are you looking for?
  • Premier_2
    Premier_2 Posts: 15,141 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    albula wrote: »
    ... I have noticed there is not one electricity/gas provider site which provides their unit price in order to work out yourself how much you would save. I find this a disgrace. Any tips?

:confused:

Ebico gas unit rate

Ebico electricity unit rates
    "Now to trolling as a concept. .... Personally, I've always found it a little sad that people choose to spend such a large proportion of their lives in this way but they do, and we have to deal with it." - MSE Forum Manager 6th July 2010
  • Cardew
    Cardew Posts: 29,042 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    albula wrote: »
    I have noticed there is not one electricity/gas provider site which provides their unit price in order to work out yourself how much you would save. I find this a disgrace. Any tips?

If you go to BG you can find their prices for your area very easily

http://www.britishgas.co.uk/products-and-services/energy/dual/websaver.html

Just click 'price finder' on their link
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business