Nationwide CC 'Whole Bill' DD?

Options
Kavanne
Kavanne Posts: 5,093 Forumite
I had a problem with my DD to pay of my nationwide credit card last month, but all sorted and set up on my new account, I thought.

Now my statement balance last month was £456. I was expecting this to go out of my bank account today. But they have only taken £339?! Neither the minimum payment nor the maximum... Why have they done this? It's such a random amount.

Can anyone shed any light on this? I will call them when I get back to work this eve but was wondering if anyone knew in the meantime....

Thanks!
Kavanne
Nuns! Nuns! Reverse!

'I do my job, do you do yours?'

Comments

• Paul_Herring
    Paul_Herring Posts: 7,481 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Now my statement balance last month was £456. I was expecting this to go out of my bank account today. But they have only taken £339?! Neither the minimum payment nor the maximum... Why have they done this? It's such a random amount.

Not having seen a Nationwide CC Bill - are you sure the £456 is the balance and not just the amount spent on that statement (i.e. not including last month's payment.)

Otherwise, no idea; ring them up and find out.
    Conjugating the verb 'to be":
    -o I am humble -o You are attention seeking -o She is Nadine Dorries
  • normanmark
    normanmark Posts: 4,156 Forumite
    Options
    Have you had any credits onto the account? If you have then they take those into account when taking the DD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure