Wru Credit Card 0% Deal !!!

Options
I hope I am not duplicating a thread - I did a search and came up with no matches so here goes. My DH has just found a credit card deal on the Welsh Rugby Union site. It is an mbna card with 0% for 12 month on BTs and 3 months 0% on purchases. DH has applied and been accepted. He has to phone to discuss the credit limit but it still seems a good deal. The site is https://www.wru.co.uk. I tried to insert the link but it went wrong:o. I hope this post is not breaking board rules - sorry if is but I am new to the forum and I do tend to get confused - thats what DH tells me anyway:rotfl:

H
x
:hello:Lukiesgirl

'it aint over til the husband stops spending!!!'

Comments

• clio
    clio Posts: 3,345 Forumite
    Options
    So what do you want to know lol??
  • lukiesgirl
    Options
    Sorry dont need to know anything just posted this for others in case they may want to apply. Thought 12 months 0% on BTs was good deal:D

• Calchas
    Calchas Posts: 405 Forumite
    Options
    It is a good deal. Thanks for sharing it!

What does DH mean?
  • clio
    clio Posts: 3,345 Forumite
    Options
    Dear half

LG there's better around virgin which is part of mbna do 16months for BT's
  • lukiesgirl
    Options
    Have got a virgin card & am taking advantage of the 0% but we are up to our BT limit on that so have applied for this one to transfer our Barclaycard & Halifax One! It may be useful for anyone else in same situation!

• Calchas
    Options
    Dear half!

No wonder her husband spends too much!
  • lukiesgirl
    Options
    Just to let you know DH stands for Darling Husband not Dear Half.

Judging from the replies - although it is not easy to judge the tone - I made a big mistake posting this thread. I thought that posting this info may be helpful to some people. I did not expect to be ridiculed. Just to let people know our debts are high because my DS is severly disabled and I had to give up a highly paid job to care for him. I have been looking at these forums for a couple of years and thanks to all the tips and advice I have managed to pay £7000 off our debts. I registered so that I could maybe give something back in return for the help. I am not trying to be confrontational and I will not be getting into an argument but I do feel really upset.

• Calchas
    Options
    Please accept my apologies.

It wasn't my intention to upset you.

You have made me realise that my joke was not only bad, but in poor taste.

May I sneak a friendly kiss?

:kisses3:
  • lukiesgirl
    Options
    No I am sorry for being too sensitive:o I read my post after I sent and thought oh dear get a grip. DS school shut for non existent snow today and he has been a real handful. Still thats no excuse for me being so surly. Sorry...

I still mean what I said though about this forum it has been a fantastic help for me. I may get enough courage in the near future to register as a DFW and post my SOA but I would need a couple of stiff drinks first - watch this space:rotfl:

I accept the kiss & send one back :kisses3:

Elizabeth
    x

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts