Phillips Sensiflex rechargable toothbrush refills?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Health & Beauty MoneySaving
2 replies 712 views
heygringoheygringo Forumite
119 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Health & Beauty MoneySaving
Gawd knows if this is the right place to post this query,but can anyone say if the brush replacement blister packs marked with the type, HP 790 are compatable with the HX 2012 or HX 2014, blister packs. I've tried Phillips on-line, (ever tried getting their customer services):confused:

It's impossible to compare the actual fitting whilst they are in the packs, but they do look alike. I've also tried Boots the Chemist, but they are not sure.

Thanks in anticipation.

Heygringo

Replies

• Savvy_SueSavvy_Sue Forumite
    43.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just thought you'd like to know that I have similar problems identifying which Philips toothbrush heads to buy.

FWIW, I think I've decided that if they come with the coloured rings to identify whose toothbrush is which, they'll probably fit our toothbrushes, even though we don't have the 'rings' on at the moment.
    Still knitting!
    Completed: TWO adult cardigans, 3 baby jumpers, 3 shawls, 1 sweat band, 3 pairs baby bootees, 2 sets of handwarmers, 1 Wise Man Knitivity figure + 1 sheep, 2 pairs socks, 3 balaclavas, multiple hats and poppies, 3 peony flowers, 4 butterflies ...
    Current projects: pink balaclava (for myself), seaman's hat, about to start another cardigan!
  • Hi Savvy-Sue,

The question I posed was answered by Phillips themselves via an email.

It seems the only difference between the 2012 & the 2014 is numbers. 2012 is a 2 brush pack & 2014 is a 4!!! But they do fit my particular toothbrush.

If it says on the pack, "for all/pour tous/fur alle they will fit all earlier models.

HTH :T
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals