Forum Home» Discount Codes 'n Vouchers

Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 3 - Page 7

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 3

edited 14 April 2009 at 1:28AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
2.3K replies 316.8K views

Replies

• Burger King vouchers :- Valid till 15/2/09.

http://www.burgerking.co.uk/files/documents/Evoucher1.pdf
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• I saw this posted on the magazine thread a few days ago but I didn't transfer it as T's do not sell it, but I think it will scan so is a no no. Just aswell it has a short date.

Oh dear, I used this one this morning at my local T's and yes you're right, it scanned no problem. Oh dear :o I certainly don't want to do anything to annoy my local store, they're very good with coupons at the moment.

Loving the new combined thread btw :)
    You can't control everything in life....... your hair was put on your head to remind you of that :p

Proud to be BSC no. 103
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad Forumite
    90.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear, I used this one this morning at my local T's and yes you're right, it scanned no problem. Oh dear :o I certainly don't want to do anything to annoy my local store, they're very good with coupons at the moment.

Loving the new combined thread btw :)

I used one already, as I thought Extras do stock the Grocer? Must admit I didn't look for it as I thought it had been mentioned.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Please support - this is not my listing. But I just hope that you will support the seller.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190281502730&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• pondie1pondie1 Forumite
    1.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭✭
    this is reply i got from asda today by email

Thanks for getting in touch.

Our current policy regarding Coupons is as follows:

Manufactures Coupons
    We accept money off coupons. You don't even have to buy the product shown on the coupon. As long as we stock it you can use your coupon against anything in the store.
    Please note this doesn't apply to cigarettes and lottery
    Branded Vouchers
    If you have a voucher for a set amount from a branded company you can spend it on any product in our stores just as long as we stock that brand.
    For example you may have a £10 Kellogg's voucher. We stock Kellogg's products so you can buy anything you want with your Kellogg's voucher even if the product you want isn't made by Kellogg's.
    We'd like you to spend the full amount of the voucher but it's up to you, if you would like change from your voucher then that's no problem at all.
    ASDA's Own Coupons
    ASDA coupons (ones that show our name, often are found in the ASDA Magazine) can only be redeemed if you have actually bought the product shown on the coupon.
    Number of Coupons per Transaction
    There's no limit on the amount of coupons you can use per transaction unless it is stated on the coupon.
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • babyj3babyj3 Forumite
    586 posts
    Red_Panda wrote: »
    Any one have problems with Yakult - £1 (exp 30 Mar) (creates PDF – states “one coupon per product purchased”)
    http://www.pigsback.co.uk coupon? I logged in and click the link, however, every time it says please vaild your email address and then ask me to back to the homepage.
    I log in and it keeps telling me that I have to have been a member of Pigsback for more than 10 days before I can print coupons - I have:confused:
    I had run out of coupons but a kind friend has given me some:j
    I am not a beige person:D
  • Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    Please support - this is not my listing. But I just hope that you will support the seller.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190281502730&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

I have sent them a question about these FAKE coupons that the fraudulent sellers keep trying to rip people off with, I think it would help if others supported this auction and also asked relavant questions to keep it updated.
  • pondie1 wrote: »
    this is reply i got from asda today by email

Thanks for getting in touch.

Our current policy regarding Coupons is as follows:

Manufactures Coupons
    We accept money off coupons. You don't even have to buy the product shown on the coupon. As long as we stock it you can use your coupon against anything in the store.
    Please note this doesn't apply to cigarettes and lottery
    Branded Vouchers
    If you have a voucher for a set amount from a branded company you can spend it on any product in our stores just as long as we stock that brand.
    For example you may have a £10 Kellogg's voucher. We stock Kellogg's products so you can buy anything you want with your Kellogg's voucher even if the product you want isn't made by Kellogg's.
    We'd like you to spend the full amount of the voucher but it's up to you, if you would like change from your voucher then that's no problem at all.
    ASDA's Own Coupons
    ASDA coupons (ones that show our name, often are found in the ASDA Magazine) can only be redeemed if you have actually bought the product shown on the coupon.
    Number of Coupons per Transaction
    There's no limit on the amount of coupons you can use per transaction unless it is stated on the coupon.

Is this for real? :j

Accepting any voucher (as long as it is stocked), no limit of number of coupons (although I'm not sure what "unless it is stated on the coupon" means exactly), and giving change if you spend less than the voucher(s) you have got?

Although "giving change" looks like only from vouchers (ie: the type that you get sent if there is something is wrong), but still, it's great and looks like a complete change of policy.
  • pondie1pondie1 Forumite
    1.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭✭
    this is the rest of the email sent,i am taking the email into local store on next visit to see if they have same,as they said on monday coupons were stopped

Internet Coupons
    We accept Internet Coupons under the same stringent conditions as old style manufacturers' coupons:
    1 That they are in date
    2. They are not specific to different retailers (non Asda)
    3. We stock the product

One temporary rule until we decide a more comprehensive policy is-
    Only 1 internet coupon per product item in any single transaction - Unless the customer actually buys the product and in multiples that reflect the number of coupons tendered.

For a complete list of policies, please visit http://www.asda-corporate.com/policies.

If you need any extra help, please let us know.

Kind Regards

ASDA Service Team
  • veggiecarveggiecar Forumite
    2.1K posts
    babyj3 wrote: »
    I log in and it keeps telling me that I have to have been a member of Pigsback for more than 10 days before I can print coupons - I have:confused:
    I had run out of coupons but a kind friend has given me some:j
    Did you "authenticate the account" (by linking from the email) more than 10 days ago as well? If so...it seems strange.:confused:
    It's nice to be nice .....:beer:
    You HAVE checked google before asking, haven't you?;)
    If you use the "search this thread" button at the top of the page, you may find it's been answered already!;)
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support