Monsoon Baby Girls Shoes was £12 now ONLY £1 - BARGAIN!

Options
Hi all,

I saw this on hukd http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/310734/monsoon-baby-girls-shoes-was-12-now/

Just picked up lots of cute little pairs of baby girls shoes from Monsoon, Bull Ring, B'ham. They were all £1 each, and they had all sizes - 0-3, 3-6, 6-12 (don't know why not 6-9). I don't have a girl, but I thought these were too good to miss lol.
The picture i've added shoes just one pair, but there were so many pretty ones, of all colours and types. Got pink satin ones, turquoise suede ones, plain white, etc. I've checked online and some of these are still showing full price so I think it's in store only. HOT DEAL!

THANKS OP!!!

Only Ive got a baby and wont be able to make it to monsoon anytime soon just wondering if anyone was going to be in the bullring tomorrow and would get a pair for me..Please please pm me as they are adorable and go perfectly with my lil girls outfit..please anyone I will collect sometime during the week????:confused::confused:
Men will say of matrimony : “Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free” While women say of marriage : “Why buy the whole pig just to get a little sausage”:rotfl::rotfl::T

Comments

• babyx1uk3
    babyx1uk3 Posts: 1,989 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    they have quite a few childrens item online too, although does depend on what you are after. Got a few nighties for my two girls yesterday also they have a lovely swimsuit for lil ones only £4
  • slick-chic85
    Options
    Looks like im gonna have to go myself 1st thing in the mornin fingers xd OH babysits;)..lol.

Anyone know what time Bullring opens is it 9 or 10? & what floor is Monsoon on? Not much of a bullringer to be honest..2 busy for my likin..:rotfl::rotfl:lol
    Men will say of matrimony : “Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free” While women say of marriage : “Why buy the whole pig just to get a little sausage”:rotfl::rotfl::T

• slick-chic85
    Options
    Anyone know why they cost more in the Sheffield Monsoon or is it a manager descretion thing??

• niamhtra66
    Options
    Same here, i went to the warrington store today and they werer £3.60 reduced from £12, i did ask if they had any reduced to £1 but she looked at me as if i had two heads, so that would be a no then.
  • pesky2
    pesky2 Posts: 2,191 Forumite
    Options
    Went into my Local Monsoon Today as had to return a sale jacket, alot of things kiddies were at 70% but bot the stuff i wanted as could have saved £15 on 2 things got last week

Never mind at least got jkt in nxt size uo for daughter, finding sizing a little small however , little one is nearly 3 and really slim but age 3 jkt too tight
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure