Mse Ltd

Hi'a folks,

Has anyone (not me - not good enough...yet) considered starting a money saving company whereby you go to someone's home for a free - no obligation consultation (i.e. finding out a persons financial situation, where they get there gas and lecky, what credit cards / banks they use.... everything else...). Then go away and sort better credit cards, cheaper utilities and generally a more financially savvy way of living. then go back 3 months later with a few forms to sign (after a talk and agreeing to them). Then charge say 20 percent of their (estimated) saving over a 6 month period.

Im not talking about financial advice or crappy advice like on the natwest adverts (you use a gym - why not jog on the free streets instead). and im not saying charge them 20 percent of the cost of giving up smoking if you advise that... etc etc.

Just simple non life changing, yet money saving ways that some people cant be a r s e d to do. could even bolt on the bank/credit card/ppi/loan charges reclaim service for the same fee.

I know everyone is gonna say - these people would just do it themselves - but people don't, and some people have more money than time. if they saved an amount of money with v little effort, im sure 20 percent would be a small fee - imagine a rich and large family that have been on the same gas / electricity / bank account / credit cards / insurance / car insurance / phone line and mobile phones that they had 20 years ago (ok - maybe not mobiles). The saving would be immense.

Anyway...

Anyone have and thoughts or comments on the idea?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport