Little help on selling unwanted items

Hello

I'm not sure which is the appropriate board for this question so sorry if its in the wrong area but my question is:
Im about to upgrade my TV and soundsystem but does anyone have any ideas of how i can get rid of my current things.
I want to sell my old 36" Panasonic CRT TV with a 5:1 Bose sound system and subwoofer.
I know theres things like selling in the paper and Ebay but are there any other alternatives, im not after big money but aslong as they get rid of it and give us a bit of cash id be happy.

Thanks!

Comments

• card in local shop window or on a supermarket board?
  • izzoh
    izzoh Posts: 452
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Where I live there are a few second hand shops that sell electical stuff, games, furniture etc.... i sod a tv there a few months ago for £25. Not a lot but the tv was pretty old to be honest, with no add ons. and it was only a small portable!!! I was suprised they even excepted it. So it might be worth having a look through the yellow pages or their website. As long as your not expecting to make loads of money it and you come across as pretty genuine then I am sure somewhere like that will take it off your hands. Or ebay might be the best bet and offer it as a collection for people who live in the local area.

Hope that might help you!
    9 years and counting
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family