I love this site BUT!!!

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Site Feedback
10 replies 879 views
tanithtanith Forumite
8.1K Posts
Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Site Feedback
Whenever I come here for a quick nosy around I end up spending so long looking at all the muchly interesting stuff half the afternoon has gone by....

keep up the good work guys..... :xmassign:
#6 of the SKI-ers Club :j

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke

Replies

• I know how you feel. I spend most evening here and it's even worse now that I have registered and post replies as well.

MC
    :grouphug: Things can only get better.
  • Al_MacAl_Mac Forumite
    5.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭

:xmastree:
  • rabialionesrabialiones Forumite
    1.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    tanith wrote:
    Whenever I come here for a quick nosy around I end up spending so long looking at all the muchly interesting stuff half the afternoon has gone by....

keep up the good work guys..... :xmassign:

same here, i know what you mean!
    everything i set out to do gets left till next time, which never comes.
    its addictive!
    Nice to save.
  • Im still very new to all of this. Bought a PC and had broadband at home for about 2 weeks now. Agree totally what you say. Think to myself I'll just have a quick look. next thing its dark out and the poor dog is plaiting his legs because I havent taken him out for a walk. Mind you its been a blessing really as the TV hasnt been up to much lately. So I log on and have a good nosey about. Cant do with out it now!!!!!!
  • I love this site also but get really annoyed when individuals go well off the topic of the original posting. Usually resulting in a slanging match, I just wish the guides for each forum would clamp down on it, allowing people to see the actual topic a lot clearer.
    I feel better now.
    Watch out, you never know who is about.
  • tanith wrote:

Welcome to the club :D There are a few thousand of us who would agree with you and feel exactly the same :D

Say goodbye to your life as you knew it, let your friends know that you can't be contacted and that you won't be going out again. Stock the freezer up because you won't be cooking and you'd better hire a cleaner because NO housework gets done when you're an MSEer (unless you're an Old Styler in which case you'll have the cleaning done by 7am, have dinner in the slow cooker by 7.06am, have the washing on the line by 7.18 am and only THEN can you spend the day on here talking about vinegar and bicarb.)

:xmastree:
    Just run, run and keep on running!

• I love this site also but get really annoyed when individuals go well off the topic of the original posting. Usually resulting in a slanging match, I just wish the guides for each forum would clamp down on it, allowing people to see the actual topic a lot clearer.
    I feel better now.
    Merry Christmas :p
  • jockettukjockettuk Forumite
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love this site also but get really annoyed when individuals go well off the topic of the original posting. Usually resulting in a slanging match, I just wish the guides for each forum would clamp down on it, allowing people to see the actual topic a lot clearer.
    I feel better now.
    ...... agreed
    Those we love don't go away,They walk beside us every day,Unseen, unheard, but always near,
    Still loved, still missed and very dear
    Our thoughts are ever with you,Though you have passed away.And those who loved you dearly,
    Are thinking of you today.
  • Used to spend time on ebay but have defected to this site, much cheaper and more fun!
  • larmy16larmy16 Forumite
    4.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is funny because whenever anyone asks me if I saw so and so on the TV, I always say no these days. What with the ebayers board, Amazon and Old style there aren't enough hours in the day! I know it should be boring, but I absolutely love hearing the details of peoples' budgets, menu planning, housekeeping methods etc :D - I really have to force myself to stay off the Relationship forum or I would never do a thing!
    Grocery Challenge £139/240 until 31/01
    Taking part in Sealed Pot No.819/2011
    Only essentials on Ebay/Amazon

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up