Is there a forum to post bad experiences with sites?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Site Feedback
2 replies 634 views
nemo183nemo183 Forumite
637 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Site Feedback
Not too sure about Martin as Santa, but, does anyone know if there is a place on the site to post bad experiences about specific sites, in order to warn others? I've bought around 80 items for xmas online, with almost complete success, other than one site - selectdvd.com, aka selectcheaper.com, which has not only failed to deliver on two orders, but also fails to answer emails and phone calls. Their main skill appears to be taking your money within seconds of ordering, with complete disregard to having in stock the item. In fact, in the one brief phone call I've managed to have with them, they've admitted that if there is an"In stock quantity" shown next to an item, it's virtually a random figure, just put there to get you to order.

Replies

• bridiejbridiej Forumite
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd say here:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.html?f=82

Either the vent board or warnings and rip off sub board :)

I just pop in now and then.... :)
    transcribing
  • mossymossy Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I was just about to place an order with them as I'm looking for a dvd and they show it as in stock with 5 available, but as I hadn't heard of them or dealt with them before I thought I'd have a quick search on here to see if anyone had dealt with them before....very glad I did.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience but thank you for posting as it has potentially avoided me going through the same thing. :)
    Saving for Disney again, oops why book one Disney holiday when you can book two!
    :starmod: Emergency Fund Savings - #148 - £10/£1000 1% :starmod:
    :xmastree:#083 SPC6 £63 - SPC7 £90 - SPC8 £63 - SPC9 £54 - SPC10 £26 - SPC12 £70 :xmastree:
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals