xbox 360

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
6 replies 888 views
fredy34fredy34 Forumite
245 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
anyone know of anywhere in Northern Ireland that has any left?

Ive tried the pc world in bangor currys, dixons, game and no joy.

thanks

mark

Replies

• NDK49NDK49 Forumite
    177 Posts
    Apparently GAME had a few if you were prepared to pay for £700+ bundles. I think you are best keeping an eye on this thread as people update it in the future as deliveries come in to various stores however, most are likely to be taken up by preorders.
  • arkonite_babearkonite_babe Forumite
    7.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently there is a national shortage, even people who pre ordered aren't guarunteed to get one. Looks like those who want want will have to wait until early February if Microsoft's statement earlier today is to be believed.

Microsoft has a where to buy list for UK on thier site:

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/hardware/buy/

You might be in luck if you have a look, but don't hold your breath!!
  • fredy34fredy34 Forumite
    245 Posts
    i know there is another batch coming in before xmas as i have a friend that works for xtravision and they said they have been promised more for xmas eve!

Game in conswater told me they are expecting at least 2 more deliveries before xmas.

So i hope there is a good chance of getting one!
  • NDK49 wrote:
    Apparently GAME had a few if you were prepared to pay for £700+ bundles. I think you are best keeping an eye on this thread as people update it in the future as deliveries come in to various stores however, most are likely to be taken up by preorders.

Nope, that was the highest priced bundle on offer. The lowest priced one was about £300-odd and came with a game or two if I remember correctly. As far as I know there was no "we've got a few left if you buy the most expensive" going on.

The best thing to do is to phone your local Game every so often to check whether they've had stock in. I've been advising people to do that all week.

Personally I'd wait until the 360 madness calms down before buying it. Having said that, I'm actually waiting until the PS3 comes out. :D
    Boo!
  • wirmwirm Forumite
    5.3K Posts
    Dronegc wrote:
    I'm actually waiting until the PS3 comes out. :D

Same here! Its gona be soooo good! :j
  • fredy34fredy34 Forumite
    245 Posts
    wirm wrote:
    Same here! Its gona be soooo good! :j

and at least £380!
This discussion has been closed.