pap/moozies what have/will you spend today thread

Options
Morning all, yes tis really early to start this thread but been having nightmares and cant sleep o4fsad.gif

So its Monday and the start of a new week, so what will/have you spend/spent? Remember to try and keep it low and remember Martins money mantra t7xhappy.gif

Take care all and have a wonderfull day th_In_my_car____by_dirtypaintbrush.gif

Comments

• Lelc
    Lelc Posts: 558 Forumite
    Options
    Morning pap. Sorry to hear about the nightmare. Happy thoughts for tonight!

I haven't brought any money in with me today so that I'm not tempted to buy anything. I'm really down to pennies in the bank now - unless I go into the overdraft and I'm definitely not going to be doing that!!

Have a good day everyone.
    Proud To Be Dealing With My Debts - DFW Nerd 323
    Debt free date - January 2012
    Mortgage free date - November 2013
    Cross stitch cafe challenge member no 16
  • bathgatebuyer
    Options
    It was pay day for me today so I've already been online paying the (£100) electricity bill, over £200 in service charge bills, £130 in credit card repayments, and going to pay the mobile bill at lunchtime. (Quiet a cathartic experience!) Thankfully no quarterly bills due next month, so next month will be better financially.

Anyhow, as it was payday, I treated myself to a £1.20 latte and spent £1.10 on the bus.

Sorry you're having a rotten sleep at the moment, have the same problems myself from time to time. St Johns Wort has really taken the edge of the nervous attacks I have from time to time, plus I bought a fantastic new pillow a few weeks back which was just like the one I had in my hotel in the states and it seems to help too. Worst nightmare I had I ended up throwing myself onto the floor over the end of the bed - I woke up when I landed after the 2 ft drop on my finger (which broke!)
    Almost debt-free, but certainly even with the Banks!
  • Piquant_2
    Piquant_2 Posts: 5,769 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper Mortgage-free Glee! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Sorry PaP about the nightmares, I second the suggestion on St Johns Wort, it's good stuff, takes a week or so to kick in, but well worth it.

I have no cash on me today, money is very tight this end of the month. I am waiting for various payments from Amazon, ebay, Enviropone and musicmagpie, but none of them seem in a hurry to spend either! Long winded way of saying NSD today :rotfl:
    Total debt at October 2008: £67,213.30
    Total debt today: £0
    - debt and mortgage free 29th November 2013 :T
    Sealed Pot Challenge member 14
    Save £12K in 2014 - £6,521.90/£6K member 138

• **Amy**
    **Amy** Posts: 2,680 Forumite
    Options
    Morning

Hope you have a better nights sleep tonight Pap. xx

Fingers crossed for a NSD today. I dont NEED to buy anything, so technically shouldnt lol

xxx
    Debt: just my mortgage :D
  • rb6ac
    rb6ac Posts: 611 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all - NSD today after an expensive weekend. Going to be having a few this week :rotfl: Sorry to all those struggling with sleep, can't offer any advise as I'm a really heavy sleeper - slept through a robbery in my bedroom once! x
  • Wannabefree_2
    Options
    Evening all!! I had a no spend day today & will be having one for the next 9 days as i have only £25 left in my bank to last until 24th Sept! And that`s £25 left of an overdraft of £900!! I have no idea what`s happened & am panicing now a bit as this months wages are going to be a bit crappy. My mortgage has gone up £100 as my fixed rate has come to an end. Any idea`s??
    AT LBM 7/1/08 (£24,018.09)- 25/09/11 (£13,032.25) - 26.04.15 - £6,429.70
    LLOYDS TSB CARD £1,168.56 Loan 1LLOYDS TSB £5,261.14
    :j Heading in the right direction!
    Its taking so long......:(
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    Thanks all for teh advice etc. I just think I was having things run over in my head. I managed to get an hour before going to work :)

Anyways nsd here except paying off my 0% debt
  • SarahNeedle1872
    Options
    Spent £2 on food at work today, all because I was too disorganised this morning to sort myself out - grrr! Going downstairs in a mo to make tomorrows lunch though.... on a course for four days at another store and the food is minging, so my £2 didn't even buy anything good!!! :mad:

Did get 4 £2s in the change though :D
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
  • Skippycat
    Skippycat Posts: 5,975 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    NSD here as I took a cheapo lunch into work from home :D Have a good evening everyone!
    2022 wins include.... £1,000 cheque £150 ASDA gift card £250 Impericon gift voucher £100 cheque £100 of plant bulbs £100 Bower Collective voucher
  • Gemmzie
    Gemmzie Posts: 14,876 Forumite
    Options
    £6.99 on Ebay and £10.80 in New Look - oops
    No longer using this account for new posts from 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts