Tax allowances for self employed

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Cutting Tax
1 reply 529 views
truescottruescot Forumite
161 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Cutting Tax
This is a bit general but hope people can advise.

My wife is a self employed beauty therapist, working from home in a spare ensuite bedroom.

What allowances/rebates etc can she claim, if any,with regards to tax.

We don't have a clue what she can include in terms of phone, Council tax, internet etc etc etc.
Skint: (adjective) The tendency to turn off the grill when turning the bacon.

Think skint - it makes things simpler


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Ultrafast broadband upgrades

Being made available to more English counties

MSE News

30+ ways to stop scams

Incl tips to spot 'em & what to do if you're scammed

MSE Guides

£37 of No7 beauty products for £12

Available online and in stores

MSE Deals