Need hotel near Heathrow Terminal 1

Options
I need to meet someone at a hotel near Heathrow Terminal 1 this weekend. Will not be staying there. Can anyone suggest a hotel that it closeby please.Thanks

Comments

• WiseInvestor_2
    Options
    The closest is probably the Park Inn on the A4 Bath Road

If either of you are travelling to/from the Terminals, the 'Hotel Hoppa' buses are expensive. All public buses on and around the airport are free and run frequent services past each hotel
  • trini_honey
    Options
    I stayed at Jury's Inn twice. It's about 5 mins walk from Hatton Cross tube station. You have to check for latest prices. The first time I stayed I paid £29 per room...and it was a family room, the second I paid £50.00 per room. Outside the Tube station is a bus station, so there will be transport to T1. othere than the tube.
  • innovate
    innovate Posts: 16,217 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    To just meet, I wouldn't go to one of the cheapoh hotels, they don't have any bar/cafe area to speak of.

The Sheraton Skyline on the A4 Bath Road has a reasonable bar/cafe area (there's a Sheraton Heathrow a mile further up, which also has a bar, but not as nice).

In the village of Harmondsworth, just off the A4 Bath Road, there's a really nice pub - sorry, can't remember the name, but you can't miss it, it's a tiny village.

EDITED: The Hilton Heathrow , very close to terminal 4, also has nice bar/restaurant
  • WiseInvestor_2
    Options
    innovate wrote:
    In the village of Harmondsworth, just off the A4 Bath Road, there's a really nice pub - sorry, can't remember the name, but you can't miss it, it's a tiny village
    The White Horse
  • Bossyboots
    Bossyboots Posts: 6,746 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Why not just pick them up at the airport. There is a huge drop off/pick up area at Terminal 1, just across the road from the entrance/exit. We even use it when collecting from Terminal 2 as it is a fairly short walk across the terminals to get to it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure