First Aid & Life Saving DVD

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Health & Beauty MoneySaving
1 reply 747 views
HappySadHappySad Forumite
2K Posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Health & Beauty MoneySaving
Does anyone know of a good DVD or video that shows you first aid and especially life saving.. also how to do it on a child/baby.

I did a life saving and first aid course last year with the National Child Birth Trust (NCT) and I am already forgetting what I have learnt and don't want to spend the money each year to do a refresher course. I would prefer to remind myself on the DVD/Video.

Thanks
HappySad.
“…the ‘insatiability doctrine – we spend money we don’t have, on things we don’t need, to make impressions that don’t last, on people we don’t care about.” Professor Tim Jackson

“The best things in life is not things"

Replies

• HappySadHappySad Forumite
    2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just answered my own thread. Found this tread from Ted.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=70694

I think that ALL parent should go on a first aid/life saving course and also buy this CD-Rom. For christmas the best present you can buy your child is an educated parent in the art of first aid and life saving..

Just a bit of info on the subject. Also on the back of your Thomson directory there is a NHS Direct section that shows you what to do with certain illnesses.. when to call the doctor or 999 or what first aid that you can do.

This thread can be closed.
    “…the ‘insatiability doctrine – we spend money we don’t have, on things we don’t need, to make impressions that don’t last, on people we don’t care about.” Professor Tim Jackson

“The best things in life is not things"
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides