Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    stagsden
    Saving money on your wedding
    • 24th Jun 08, 9:27 AM
    Saving money on your wedding 24th Jun 08 at 9:27 AM
    Hi there. I'm looking for some hints & tips on how to save money on your wedding day. With todays average weddings costing anywhere between 10,000 up to 20,000, I would love to hear any tips on how to save some money so newly weds don't have to start their new life together in lots of debt.

I'm looking for money saving ideas on all aspects of the big day including : the dress, bridesmaids, the groom, flowers, cake, venue/reception, photographs, hire car, music & entertaiment, honeymoon, food & drink and anything else I may of missed. So if anyone has any tips, or have their money saving experinces they would like to share. I would love to read about them. Thanks.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,388Posts Today

7,632Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Rare Tesco 500 extra pts code (worth £5-£20) for new AND exist cust if you do £60+ online food shop. Ends tomorrow http://t.co/3PBwqjFNRb RT

• RT @lalahiggins33: @MartinSLewis thanks to your piece on Victoria Derbyshire last week I'm nearly a grand richer due to MIS sold package ba?

• I'm limbering up for my new @itvthismorning "do it or don't" slot. I'm meant to have the wisdom of Solomon, wisdom of a salmon's closer

• Follow Martin