Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    greyskittles
    Royal mail online postage... question about recorded delivery.
    • 8th Jun 08, 10:38 PM
    Royal mail online postage... question about recorded delivery. 8th Jun 08 at 10:38 PM
    I've just started using the Royal Mail service where you print and pay for your postage online.

Today's the first time I've bought recorded delivery labels... thinking I'd save time not having to queue up for half an hour! Well I've printed it off but there's no tracking number. Does this mean I still have to go to the Post Office and get a recorded delivery slip filled out? Can anyone tell me what to do? I'm a bit worried as most of the staff in my local PO don't know what they're doing half the time...

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,169Posts Today

6,077Users online

Martin's Twitter