Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Page 1
    • gingerdad
    • By gingerdad 8th Jun 08, 7:50 PM
    • 1,665 Posts
    • 841 Thanks
    • 8th Jun 08, 7:50 PM
    • 8th Jun 08, 7:50 PM
    if all else fails on the way up if you pick up a leaflet on the Motorway on on the run into blackpool you can get a discount from that. But not the ones in blackpool its self

The futures bright the future is Ginger
  • tufty1964
    • 13th Aug 08, 9:08 PM
    • 13th Aug 08, 9:08 PM
    Any more ideas for money off entry into sandcastle please, we are travelling by train so the motorway is not an option
    • woozywendy
    • By woozywendy 14th Aug 08, 2:52 PM
    • 344 Posts
    • 216 Thanks
    • 14th Aug 08, 2:52 PM
    • 14th Aug 08, 2:52 PM

click on summer discounts and then on the north west on the map.
    you have to print the voucher off. you get 25% discount.

One free child for a full paying adult.
    Last edited by woozywendy; 14-08-2008 at 3:01 PM. Reason: another website to try.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

41Posts Today

3,641Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @arlenephillips: I use mine. Hate making long calls on mobile.

• PS the pigs in my new profile pic are not a political comment (read that as you will!)

• New profile picture for the first time in two years - older, and finally given in to putting a jacket on.

• Follow Martin