Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 5
    • Ian011
    • By Ian011 21st Jan 16, 2:03 PM
    • 1,351 Posts
    • 705 Thanks
    Ian011
    The front page of http://www.sayNOto0870.com/ describes exactly what they do.

Search on a premium rate 084 or 087 number to find an inclusive or geographic-rate 01, 02 or 03 number or a free 080 number.

It also works for a few 0500, 055 and 056 numbers.
    Last edited by Ian011; 21-01-2016 at 2:09 PM.
    • Le_Kirk
    • By Le_Kirk 21st Jan 16, 4:39 PM
    • 1,413 Posts
    • 689 Thanks
    Le_Kirk
    Using that web site gave me 01274 866100 which is Bradford & 0141 945 6820 which is Glasgow & 01727 744000 which is the registered office. Since the poster has already organised a visit it's a bit late but it might help others.
    • Marco1967
    • By Marco1967 22nd Mar 16, 8:09 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Marco1967
    Hi all. I have a ideal isar he24 combi boiler. Today when I got home I noticed the water was not getting hot when I ran the hot tap? The central heating works fine but I notice that when I run the hot tap the display on the boiler stays a 0?
    It should change to d and the flame light should come on but it doesn't.
    Has anyone got any ideas?

Many thanks

Mark
    • bridgedino
    • By bridgedino 22nd Mar 16, 9:24 PM
    • 312 Posts
    • 147 Thanks
    bridgedino
    Divertor motor broken or the bivertor cartridge has stuck in the hot water section is a best guess
    • David.s.b
    • By David.s.b 13th Oct 16, 4:51 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    David.s.b
    Hi having an issuse with a baxi 105e combi. If u run the hot tap in the kitchen there's no hot water..to get hot water there I have to go to the bathroom which is further away from the boiler and run the hot tap there...after 30 seconds or so there 's hot water in the the bathroom..I can then go into the kitchen to get hot water..it's the only way I can get it to work! Any ideas would be helpful! !
    • Le_Kirk
    • By Le_Kirk 13th Oct 16, 5:47 PM
    • 1,413 Posts
    • 689 Thanks
    Le_Kirk
    When you turn on the kitchen tap, is there any water at all? If you stand at the boiler and have someone turn on the kitchen tap, does the boiler show a demand for hot water? There is, I believe, a flow switch in the boiler that detects water flow and asks the boiler to start it's firing sequence. It could be a stuck or failing switch. Bathroom taps are bigger bore and more water would flow, operating the switch. Are any fault lights showing on the control panel?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,389Posts Today

6,830Users online

Martin's Twitter