Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    celticsprite
    landybridal - am I a bit dim???
    • 1st Jun 08, 10:28 PM
    landybridal - am I a bit dim??? 1st Jun 08 at 10:28 PM
    hi,

I've been looking at the various threads on this board & I'm getting confused - easy done, but there you go!!

People are saying that Landybridal & asapbuy are the same company - but when I've looked on ebay, the feedback for landybridal belongs to prettydabby (who only has 49 feedbacks) - when you click on their items for sale the sign says welcome to asapbay

Asapbay has 1392 feedbacks - why would you use another name when you've got such a good reputation as asapbay? :confused:

I wonder what's going on? (I've just recently been ripped off by favorfrenzy.com on ebay, so maybe I'm just a tad suspicious & looking for problems that aren't there )

Please help my brain, as it's starting to hurt now!

Thanks in advance,

Celticsprite xxx
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,437Posts Today

6,325Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • London marathoners, free meals once you finish (woo hoo) full list http://t.co/CgeN6obyOa Pls RT to spread word

• Bravo @JonnyMaitland Dead Sheep is great. Highly recommended for anyone bar finsbury park (or political nerds)

• Going to see my mate @JonnyMaitland's play Dead Sheep, about the end of the thatcher regime, tonight

• Follow Martin