Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
  • Bobbity123
    • 28th May 08, 11:33 AM
    Is it me?
    • 28th May 08, 11:33 AM
    Tried to send application but says there is an error - has anyone else managed? :rolleyes:
    • sparky61
    • By sparky61 28th May 08, 11:37 AM
    • 10,281 Posts
    • 24,802 Thanks
    sparky61
    • 28th May 08, 11:37 AM
    • 28th May 08, 11:37 AM

Great freebie for schools, will pass the link on to the nursery where I used to work
    • jenza8
    • By jenza8 28th May 08, 12:34 PM
    • 1,543 Posts
    • 24,807 Thanks
    jenza8
    • 28th May 08, 12:34 PM
    • 28th May 08, 12:34 PM
    Tried to send application but says there is an error - has anyone else managed? :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by Bobbity123
    It went through for me and said it would send a link in an email to the address I provided.

Thanks op - a great freebie for my school. At this time of year, because of hayfever, we always run low on tissues!
    Most recent wins: IPad, Jamie Magazine yearbook, Links of London friendship bracelet, Baumatic ice cream machine!
    • screamy
    • By screamy 28th May 08, 12:49 PM
    • 121 Posts
    • 977 Thanks
    screamy
    • 28th May 08, 12:49 PM
    • 28th May 08, 12:49 PM
    Originally posted by Bobbity123
    I have managed to successfully request a sample for my son's school and received a message saying that I'd get a link to 'click and confirm'. HTH.
    Wins in 2010: Family ticket to Blue Reef Aquarium in Portsmouth, L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara.

** Thank you to all comp posters! **
    • welshdeedee
    • By welshdeedee 29th May 08, 9:06 AM
    • 27,163 Posts
    • 120,009 Thanks
    welshdeedee
    • 29th May 08, 9:06 AM
    Free tissues for nurseries and primary schools.
    • 29th May 08, 9:06 AM
    Free tissues for nurseries and primary schools

Sample request

Order free tissues from Kleenex® to support the Sneezesafe programme!

We are happy to provide nursery and primary schools with free samples of tissues to give staff all the tools they need to teach correct tissue use.
    You will receive a pack of two boxes of tissues and 30 individual pocket packs to give out to your pupils.
    You can request free samples twice per school year.

http://www.kleenex.co.uk/sneezesafe/teachers_zone/sample_request.aspx

Good luck!!
    30:22
    30:07
    29:07
    • Greentea
    • By Greentea 29th May 08, 10:02 AM
    • 483 Posts
    • 142 Thanks
    Greentea
    • 29th May 08, 10:02 AM
    • 29th May 08, 10:02 AM
    Anyone else get an error message

Server Error in '/sneezesafe' Application.

Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

• Mimosa Miminski
    • 29th May 08, 10:32 AM
    • 29th May 08, 10:32 AM
    Anyone else get an error message

Server Error in '/sneezesafe' Application.

Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Originally posted by Greentea
    yes I got that too
    • marbella
    • By marbella 29th May 08, 10:58 AM
    • 789 Posts
    • 775 Thanks
    marbella
    • 29th May 08, 10:58 AM
    • 29th May 08, 10:58 AM
    Thanks - worked fine for me.
    • Greentea
    • By Greentea 29th May 08, 1:23 PM
    • 483 Posts
    • 142 Thanks
    Greentea
    yes I got that too
    Originally posted by Mimosa Miminski
    try again I got it to work this time
  • BlueICe
    Free Tissues From Kleenex
    • hayleyw1
    • By hayleyw1 31st May 08, 12:27 AM
    • 20,775 Posts
    • 43,372 Thanks
    hayleyw1
    thank you
    R.I.P TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN PUT ON THIS EARTH! MY DAD XX 13/03/2010 love and miss you so much xxjan wins, uki goodies,necklace, case wkd, thomas goodies, sterilizer, 2 pairs boot, earings
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 31st May 08, 8:12 AM
    • 11,112 Posts
    • 36,673 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Thanks but already posted twice before
    I'm a Board Guide on the Freebies and Freebies (Low Spend) Board, discount codes 'n' vouchers and music moneysaving boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • BlueICe
    Thanks but already posted twice before
    Originally posted by sarah1972
    sorry searched but couldent find
    • Cinders2001
    • By Cinders2001 3rd Jun 08, 11:34 PM
    • 1,308 Posts
    • 868 Thanks
    Cinders2001
    Mine worked!
    Thank you.
    ** Freebies and money saved with the help of you all? - Don't know ....lost count! **

Thank you costs nothing but means a lot. That's why I thank all posts I like!
  • kavakava
    But read this first....
    "Kleenex, one of the most popular brands of tissue products in the world, contributes to the destruction of ancient forests. Its manufacturer, the Kimberly-Clark corporation, has been unwilling to improve its practices, continuing to rely on paper and pulp made from clearcut ancient forest including Canada’s Boreal forest. Kimberly-Clark clears these ancient forests, essential in fighting climate change and providing home to wildlife like caribou, wolves, eagles and bears,into products that are flushed down the toilet or thrown away."

http://kleercut.net/en/theissues
  • kirsty lb
    "Kleenex, one of the most popular brands of tissue products in the world, contributes to the destruction of ancient forests. Its manufacturer, the Kimberly-Clark corporation, has been unwilling to improve its practices, continuing to rely on paper and pulp made from clearcut ancient forest including Canada’s Boreal forest. Kimberly-Clark clears these ancient forests, essential in fighting climate change and providing home to wildlife like caribou, wolves, eagles and bears,into products that are flushed down the toilet or thrown away."

http://kleercut.net/en/theissues
    Originally posted by kavakava
    Kleenex is the first branded tissue product to become accredited to the Forest Stewardship Council standard. This is no mean feat considering only 9 percent of the world’s pulp supply is currently FSC-certified. In addition FSC-certified ANDREX toilet tissue is expected to go on sale later this year.

Also Kimberly-Clark who makes them has been (for three successive years)named the personal products industry sustainability leader, as measured by the 2008 Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. Only the top 10 percent of the world’s largest 2,500 companies qualify for inclusion in this list.
    • scottishlass
    • By scottishlass 4th Jun 08, 10:04 AM
    • 1,926 Posts
    • 5,655 Thanks
    scottishlass
    Grrr I'm still getting the error message. Cant seem to get around it

Save £12k in 2015 Challenge [98] - 0/£12,000
    "Made in England. Improved in Scotland!"

• InfamyInfamy
    Free Kleenex tissues for Primary teachers...Home edders??
    Hi! Hope this is of interest and has not been posted before!!

Order free tissues from Kleenex® to support the Sneezesafe programme!

We are happy to provide nursery and primary schools with free samples of tissues to give staff all the tools they need to teach correct tissue use.
    You will receive a pack of two boxes of tissues and 30 individual pocket packs to give out to your pupils.
    You can request free samples twice per school year.
    I have asked for some as a Home Educator...as our kids miss out on these sorts of offers normally! In name of school box I entered 'Home Tutor'. Worth a try!!
    • myusernamehasgone
    • By myusernamehasgone 29th Jul 08, 10:45 PM
    • 630 Posts
    • 566 Thanks
    myusernamehasgone
    Thank you for this great link I am always on the look out for freebies to give the class this will be great
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,539Posts Today

8,106Users online

Martin's Twitter