Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    BASHFUL
    Does Anyone Now Where To Find Vacancies For Catalogue Delivery Drivers??
    • 15th May 08, 10:03 AM
    Does Anyone Now Where To Find Vacancies For Catalogue Delivery Drivers?? 15th May 08 at 10:03 AM
    Hi all, I would like to know if anyone can recommend where to find vacancies for delivery drivers for home shopping catalogues and how it works. I would like to become a driver for my area, but I'm not sure where to look. I have tried to contact a couple of companies via email but I get a response saying I need to put my account number on my email to get a reply!!! Any help would be greatly received.
Page 1
  • brightonman123
    • 15th May 08, 3:47 PM
    • 15th May 08, 3:47 PM
    try the sits for vans that you see- argos, ocado (sp? for waitrose), etc. cant think of any others right now but i am sure there are plenty out there!
    Sometimes seen lurking on competitions forum :-)
  • BASHFUL
    • 15th May 08, 3:52 PM
    • 15th May 08, 3:52 PM
    thankyou brightonman, I just meant so I could drive my own little car to drop off parcels in my area. Thankyou for quick response though :-)
    • kayleigh_b69
    • By kayleigh_b69 15th May 08, 3:56 PM
    • 126 Posts
    • 61 Thanks
    kayleigh_b69
    • 15th May 08, 3:56 PM
    • 15th May 08, 3:56 PM
    i would suggest home delivery network - i used to work for a catalogue company and thats who they use
    have the best little boy in the world

Tomorrow never comes coz tomorrow is always Today

:confused: Why Cant life Be Simple????:confused:
  • BASHFUL
    • 15th May 08, 4:35 PM
    • 15th May 08, 4:35 PM
    Thanks Kayleigh! I'll have a look into it. Much appreciated
    • fifitrix123
    • By fifitrix123 15th May 08, 4:45 PM
    • 330 Posts
    • 141 Thanks
    fifitrix123
    • 15th May 08, 4:45 PM
    • 15th May 08, 4:45 PM
    I have seen adverts for yellow pages and thompson local directory deliverers just give them a call direct and they will tell you how to apply.
    Also catalogues Grattan, Littlewoods etc ask them for advice.
    My neighbour did it and parcelforce delivered them to him and he did the rest but he has moved now so can't tell you who he worked for.
    Good luck tho!
    • emmy05
    • By emmy05 15th May 08, 4:47 PM
    • 1,951 Posts
    • 1,530 Thanks
    emmy05
    • 15th May 08, 4:47 PM
    • 15th May 08, 4:47 PM
    this is something that id be interested in doing as well, how did you get on?

• BASHFUL
    • 15th May 08, 4:48 PM
    • 15th May 08, 4:48 PM
    aw thanks beckiboob!!! Much appreciated...I have just applied to deliver catalogues for home delivery network. I wanted to deliver parcels on a regular basis but catalogues 4 times a year is good. I'll have a look at your suggestions too. Thankyou
    • Horace
    • By Horace 15th May 08, 6:17 PM
    • 14,121 Posts
    • 24,783 Thanks
    Horace
    • 15th May 08, 6:17 PM
    • 15th May 08, 6:17 PM
    I know that betterware are looking for people to deliver and collect their catalogues but I think you have to actually sell their stuff.

http://www.betterware.co.uk

I saw the ad in my local Birmingham Mail free paper.
    Semper in faeces profundum variat

Make £5 a day challenge Oct 2014 £126.00/£155
    Make £5 a day challenge Nov 2014 £157.40/£150
    Make £10 a day challenge Dec 2014 £392.90/£310
  • BASHFUL
    thanks horace! I think you do have to see the stuff....not really my thing! Thankyou anyway. Emmy - i have only contacted home delivery network so dar....you fill out an application online and they email you back to say they will be in touch in the next few weeks.
  • BASHFUL
    that should say sell the stuff!!!!
    • Horace
    • By Horace 15th May 08, 6:52 PM
    • 14,121 Posts
    • 24,783 Thanks
    Horace
    Good luck with the hunt though - I figured that you meant to say sell the betterware stuff.
    Semper in faeces profundum variat

Make £5 a day challenge Oct 2014 £126.00/£155
    Make £5 a day challenge Nov 2014 £157.40/£150
    Make £10 a day challenge Dec 2014 £392.90/£310
  • BASHFUL
    hehe!!! I know I tried to correct it and send another post saying it should say sell, but it wouldnt let me!!! I gathered you would know what I meant and left it!!!!! Thanks for pointing out my error!!!!!!!!!!! and thanks for the luck!
    :-)
  • inside/job
    In answer to your question , Home Delivery Network or HDN is the name of the company Littlewoods use, same as NEXT .
    You will have to apply to them directly for vacancies in your area Littlewoods do not recruit for them, they run as a seperate subsidery company.
    • touch*my*food*feel*myfork
    • By touch*my*food*feel*myfork 21st May 08, 7:59 PM
    • 1,314 Posts
    • 16,867 Thanks
    touch*my*food*feel*myfork
    parcelnet delivery the next, lakeland, several catalogues, the book people etc - i know because my friend works for them, take a look at there web site and give them a call.
    2014 wins - £100 john lewis vouchers/frankie and benny breakfast/kitchen aid toaster @ £169/garden hand fork and spade/Years worth of Tyrrells/after eights/cheese/£500/Belvoir OClock win
  • BASHFUL
    thankyou inside/job and touch my food feel my fork.... I will have a look x
  • jackben9900
    job
    was wondering if anyone had any luck with thsi forum as i am looking for a delivery job
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

266Posts Today

1,567Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin