Main site > MoneySavingExpert.com Forums > Shopping & Freebies > I wanna buy-it or do-it > Address for Littlewoods complaints? (Page 1)

IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
Address for Littlewoods complaints?
Views: 37,223
# 1
WOW Factor 0
flutterbyuk25
Old 24-04-2008, 9:55 AM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

Default Address for Littlewoods complaints?

Hey

Does anyone know the address to write to to complain to Littlewoods (catalogue)?

There is no address on website or statement. It does state you can email them, but as my complaint relates partially to them not replying to emails I don't think it would work!

Thanks

x
100 years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like, but the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.

279 275.5
Reply With Quote Report Post
The Following User Says Thank You to flutterbyuk25 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2
Thomas Crown
Old 25-04-2008, 1:54 AM
MoneySaving Stalwart

The UK Phonebook website gives 3 phone numbers & 2 addresses for Littlewoods. The address that seems to be the one that you require is:-

Littlewoods Shop Direct,
Home Shopping Ltd.
Skyways House,
Estuary Commerce Park,
SPEKE
L70 1AB

TEL: 0870 263 1000

There is a partial address as follows:-

Littlewoods Home Shopping
L1 1AB

TEL: 0845 788 8222 (Access Line Orders/Enquiries)

The least likely is:-

Littlewoods Retail Ltd.
122, Old Hall Street,
LIVERPOOL

TEL: 0151 227 9303

Try matching a phone number from your catalogue with the above numbers to see if there is a match which will give you the address you want. If not try the first address in Speke.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thomas Crown For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 3
karmar22
Old 03-03-2010, 2:54 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Hi, I'm in a dispute with Littlewoods and I received a letter from the Customer Experience Manager, Heather Doris, yesterday. The address on the letter is:

Shop Direct
Home Shopping Ltd
Sandringham House
Sandringham Avenue
Chelmsford CM92 1LR
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to karmar22 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 4
Lugh_Chronain
Old 03-03-2010, 3:48 PM

The address karmar22 has posted appears to be the correct address. I checked this on HotUKDeals and the consumer action groups website.

Send full details of your compliant to the following address and they will be able to advise you further.

Correspondence
Sandringham House
Sandringham Avenue
Chelmsford
CM92 1LR
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lugh_Chronain For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 5
topbargaingirl
Old 18-03-2010, 3:30 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Default Littlewoods/Very/Empire etc, Complaints

Hi

I am having problems with Littlewoods, Very, Empire...emails, letters all ignored.
Then 'out of the blue' a phone call from Customer Excellence Centre? Saying she's going to recharge all promotional codes because I returned some items?
Anyone heard of this????

Thanks,
# 6
chalky10
Old 11-07-2011, 12:15 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default Littlewoods complaints

For months Littlewoods have driven me mad -they lie as well I have found an address at long last where you can complain to its

Customer Excellence (what a laugh)
Shop Direct Finance Company Limited
Sandringham House
Sandringham Avenue
Chelmsford CM92 1LE

I have just written to them will be interesting to see what happens now they never respond to emails !!!!!!!
# 7
Littlewoods company representative
Old 13-07-2011, 8:12 AM
Has MSEs permission to post for company
MoneySaving Convert

Hi,

Just to confirm, the correct address to write to is:

Sandringham House
Sandringham Avenue
Chelmsford
CM92 1LR

We're sorry to hear about the problems and complaints people have had in regards to their Littlewoods accounts and emails not being answered.

If any of you would like to email us your account details along with details of your queries to help@littlewoods.co.uk we'll be happy to assist you in any way.

This email address is different from the normal email link through the website and I can guarantee you will receive a response within 24hours.

Hope this helps

Chris

Littlewoods Network Team
Official Company Representative
I am the official company representative of Littlewoods MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
# 8
LaDiva
Old 13-07-2011, 1:20 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Sorry to thread jack.would verys address be the same in regards to complaints?
DD1 born November 2010. DD2 born June 2013
# 9
rickslick
Old 26-10-2011, 9:06 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Unhappy

Right, firstly, just to confirm what everybody pretty much knows anyway, littlewoods are useless.

I bought an item from them in March 2011 and after various phone calls/letters/e-mails, here we sit in October and I still haven't had my balance amended for their faulty item.

This is the address I have been given for who to write to,

Anthony Baldwin
Customer Experience Director
Directors Office
Thynne Street
Bolton
BL3 6AX

Hope this helps if anyone else has any future problems (and believe me, you will!!!)
The Following User Says Thank You to rickslick For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 10
Clair33
Old 28-10-2011, 2:18 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

I have just logged into my account to see when my next payment is due, and while logged on I had a quick look at my Transaction History.
In October last year I bought a television on 12 months BNPL. In May of this year, I logged onto the website, went into make a payment and followed the very clear instructions into the BNPL screen, paid for the television in full - it was the only item in the BNPL screen - and they have now put on my statement that I still have 107 to pay on it and unless I pay it today I will incur 300+ of interest. I know for a fact that I paid for the television in full, and I have phoned them and they have confirmed that the amount I paid matches the amount of the BNPL. They are refusing to look into the fact that obviously THEY have allocated my money incorrectly, they just kept repeating on the phone that I am going to have to pay the interest. They told me to put it in writing to Anthony Baldwin, which I plan to do today, but does anyone have any advice? Surely they can see that they have made a mistake? I am absolutely furious at the lack of action and help.

Thanks,

Clair
# 11
coys
Old 26-01-2012, 9:11 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

I thought i would bump this thread with the experience i had, today, with Littlewoods.
I received a letter with my monthly statement saying that i was in arrears, because i had missed the last payment.
It also said a default charge will now be added to my account as i had breached the terms and agreement.

I went through my receipts, and i had definitely paid, my last payment receipt showing it was paid 9 days before the due date.
I called the number on the letter and was transferred to an Account Arrears dept, where i was spoken to as if i was dirt and had committed a crime!
I told the person that i had paid the instalment and i still have the receipt to prove it.
I gave the details of the paying in receipt and the date of paying it, and i was then transferred to someone else, who told me that the amount HAD been paid.
Littlewoods claim that a number was omitted from my account number, by the bank i paid the instalment in at, but they had received the payment!
She said she would credit my account with the default charges....THIS TIME...and then went on to warn me that if it happens again i will have a problem getting credit anywhere, especially in high street shops, (whatever that means)... it was as if she was doing me a BIG favour and it was all my fault.
I don't understand how they can say i have missed a payment, when they know i have paid it, and they have received it.
I will guarantee one thing for Littlewoods, and that is, it wont happen again...because i, like a lot of others, will never use your company again...and the next time i get an evening phone call from one of your reps, trying to sell me something i'll let them know that they are harassing me!
# 12
Littlewoods company representative
Old 26-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Has MSEs permission to post for company
MoneySaving Convert

Quote:
Originally Posted by coys View Post
I thought i would bump this thread with the experience i had, today, with Littlewoods.
I received a letter with my monthly statement saying that i was in arrears, because i had missed the last payment.
It also said a default charge will now be added to my account as i had breached the terms and agreement.

I went through my receipts, and i had definitely paid, my last payment receipt showing it was paid 9 days before the due date.
I called the number on the letter and was transferred to an Account Arrears dept, where i was spoken to as if i was dirt and had committed a crime!
I told the person that i had paid the instalment and i still have the receipt to prove it.
I gave the details of the paying in receipt and the date of paying it, and i was then transferred to someone else, who told me that the amount HAD been paid.
Littlewoods claim that a number was omitted from my account number, by the bank i paid the instalment in at, but they had received the payment!
She said she would credit my account with the default charges....THIS TIME...and then went on to warn me that if it happens again i will have a problem getting credit anywhere, especially in high street shops, (whatever that means)... it was as if she was doing me a BIG favour and it was all my fault.
I don't understand how they can say i have missed a payment, when they know i have paid it, and they have received it.
I will guarantee one thing for Littlewoods, and that is, it wont happen again...because i, like a lot of others, will never use your company again...and the next time i get an evening phone call from one of your reps, trying to sell me something i'll let them know that they are harassing me!

Hi COYS,

We are sorry to hear that this has happened and do apologise for any upset caused.
Please email us at Help@littlewoods.co.uk and we would be happy to look into this further.

Many Thanks

Dave
Littlewoods Help Team
Official Company Representative
I am the official company representative of Littlewoods MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
# 13
Luka Ley
Old 23-06-2012, 12:50 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Unhappy Lodge a complaint with Very

Hi everyone, I have read many posts advising how to be refunded for default charges applied by catalogues and also by banks. Firstly, I would like to say that this information shared is crucial and extremely helpful for peopole like me that do not know exactly how to lodge a claim. In addition, I want to congratulate Martin Lewis for creating this space and being very supportive. Thanks also to all folks who have shared their knowledge and experiences regarding all sort of issues. Excellent Team Work! Saying that, I would be very thankful if somebody could clarify the exact address to write to Very to request the default charges and then the payment of these fees. The letter sent from Very to inform me of the default charge on the amount of 12 shows Shop Direct Finance Company Limited, Aintree Innovation Centre, Park Lane, Bootle, L30 1SL, that I presume I can use it when I send my 1st letter. Then, to claim the respective payment back, I am not 100% sure whether to write to Shop Direct Finance Company Limited, Customer Excellence, Sandringham House, Sandringham Avenue, Chelmsford, CM92 1LQ (from Very website) or directly to their CED Anthony Baldwin, at Sandringham House (the same aformentioned address but the post code is CM92 1LJ). I also found another address of their CED Thynne Street, Bolton, BL3 6AX. I do not know if I can sort this problem faster writing to Mr Baldwin and which address is the correct one. As I also have been late with my payments I received a letter from their Arrears Collection Department located at the same address but the post code is CM92 1LE. I do not understand why the post code changes. I really appreciate any advice. Thanks a lot and enjoy your weekend.

Last edited by Luka Ley; 23-06-2012 at 12:54 PM.
# 14
chrisbob86
Old 06-07-2012, 8:03 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default big battle

I bought a bike from littlewoods in June 2011 there was a problem with the bike i rang up many times and it took till January for someone to call me back. i phoned loads of times inbetween that. when some one phone they said take it to a bike shop to get it looked at, so i did and sent a letter back to little woods and guess what no phone call for a long time again when i finally get to speak to someone they said i didn't look after the bike and was rusting. i know it rusting its been sat around for 9 months course it would rust. they did care and nearly everyone i spoke to spoke to me like dirt was not very happy. than they said i have to send a letter because they cant resolve this, so i have sent a letter to the excellence team or what ever its called guess what no reply so i sent another and no reply again. what the hell am i ment to do i have a 200 bike that is worthless now no one will call, no one will reply to me at all.

Any help would be great
# 15
happy_bunny
Old 07-07-2012, 10:28 AM

If you complained and they failed to resolve it after 8 weeks then complain to the FOS. They will help but it will take time.

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u...complaints.htm
# 16
atacam
Old 13-08-2012, 1:16 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Thanks for the info. I have just emailed the address. I wrote them about 2 weeks ago, sent it recorded. It has been delivered. Basically Littlewoods have taken my commission from me as I havent spent it in 6 months. Not happy, this is my money, not theirs, I consider it theft. Customer services were well tough. Lets see what I get back.
# 17
paul1672
Old 26-09-2012, 8:45 PM
MoneySaving Convert

I am having problems with Very. I ordered 2 washing machines back in July that I never received because they were apparently never in stock and in fact a discontinued model. 2 months down the line with so far 13 phone calls and a letter sent to excellence centre I am no further. They will not remove them from my account.

Can anyone give me maybe a direct phone number or email address for someone higher than just an advisor that will deal with this finally for me? Failing that I will be taking legal action.
# 18
happy_bunny
Old 27-09-2012, 9:15 PM

Was your letter/ call a complaint? If so, you can refer to FOS after 8 weeks of not being resolved.

If not, send them a letter signed for. Complaining about the shoddy service. Also demand compensation for calls and time etc. then just sit back and wait for reply. They probably will respond when they know you will send to FOS. Mention this in your complaint. It worked for me

Life's too short to deal with idiots like these
# 19
paul1672
Old 10-10-2012, 12:03 PM
MoneySaving Convert

I send them a letter of complaint and said I want a response from them. Sent it recorded, they received it on 19th sept. still haven't had any thing back and they have still not resolved my issue. I've been a customer for several years now, no longer do I wish to use them to say the very least.
# 20
happy_bunny
Old 10-10-2012, 7:23 PM

Send them one more letter saying no final response after 8 weeks of initial complaint date you will be referring to FOS. If still no joy, refer to FOS after 8 weeks are up.