Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• Charlton King
    • By Charlton King 24th Mar 08, 11:25 AM
    • 1,288Posts
    • 818Thanks
    Charlton King
    Citroen paint codes- help!
    • 24th Mar 08, 11:25 AM
    Citroen paint codes- help! 24th Mar 08 at 11:25 AM
    Any of you guys a paint expert?

I need some touch-up paint for my Saxo and have been told to consult the tyre pressure sticker on the door jamb to find the right paint code.

Unfortunately, I find 4 items there:

Which one is for the paint, does anyone know??!!
Page 1
    • oldagetraveller
    • By oldagetraveller 24th Mar 08, 12:08 PM
    • 2,733 Posts
    • 1,299 Thanks
    • 24th Mar 08, 12:08 PM
    • 24th Mar 08, 12:08 PM
    Google is your friend, did you try there first? Took me less than a minute to find the info for you!!!

I would suggest it's the KPK bit, look at the 2nd picture showing the sticker - Mauritious Blue according to their spelling anyway!
    Last edited by oldagetraveller; 24-03-2008 at 12:13 PM.
    The Conservative Party is a bit like double cream. Rich, thick and full of clots!
    • mr_accountant
    • By mr_accountant 24th Mar 08, 6:23 PM
    • 537 Posts
    • 127 Thanks
    • 24th Mar 08, 6:23 PM
    • 24th Mar 08, 6:23 PM
    the paint code is KPKD

the code 08612CA is the ORGA code which shows the date when a citroen was made, if you go to the bottom of the website below, type in 8612 it will show your car was made on 6/6/2000. this is useful as citroen like to change parts constructuion quite often, so the Orga ensures you get the correct part.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,715Posts Today

7,187Users online

Martin's Twitter